- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Are you passionate about trying new things? Would you like to be a part of a dynamic environment where you can build on to your previous experiences? Would you consider yourself to be creative when solving problem? Then you are right for us! With a broad spectrum of clients and industries we will make sure you are always in a project you find challenging and exiting!
ALTEN Stockholm is growing rapidly within our IT division. For our consultants it means that you will have opportunities to grow with us and also to influence in what directions we are expanding. Your development is our most important focus.
Personal qualities that we value are the ability to act professionally as a consultant and to understand the client’s goals and values. These include; someone who is positive, creative, outgoing and driven, able to create and maintain long lasting relationships with our customers, thrilled by problem solving and able to use creativity and hard work to find new solutions.
THIS IS YOU
You are passionate about software development and you want to contribute with your experience and expertise. In your work, you are organized, methodical and professional in a way that benefits the team’s working climate and ability to deliver high quality solutions. In the team, we value good communication skills and it’s always positive if you have an interest in (or experience from) the financial market!
- You are an experienced Erlang developer and likes to work in an agile environment.
- You have experience working with systems where performance and reliability are key components.
- You have experience in building microservices using Java with technologies/frameworks like Spring Boot, jUnit and Maven.
- You have experience working with HTTP/RESTful APIs.
- You have experience working in a continuous delivery and/or DevOps environment.
- If you have any front end experience with any JS framework is a big plus.
- Enthusiastic team in control of their own environment
- Nice atmosphere where everyone is eager to learn from each other, your expertise will be appreciated from day one
- Exciting challenges to tackle together with experienced colleagues
- Plenty of opportunities to grow as an engineer and/or leader
- Competitive salary and compensation
We look forward to recieiving your application!
If you have any questions about the role please contact HR Partner Karolina Kostic at [email protected]