- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Excellent leadership and technical skills? Do you want to work with a product that creates social benefit? If the answer is yes, Mentice could be your next step. Mentice develops virtual reality-based interventional medical simulation solutions and are growing. Take the chance to join Mentice in their expansive journey! Apply today, we apply ongoing selection.
Academic Work is on behalf of our client Mentice looking for a Customer Project Manager to their office in Gothenburg. Mentice is the world leader in virtual reality-based interventional medical simulation solutions. Mentice´s 2018 was exciting, their 2019 is going to be even more exiting!
Mentice's solutions help healthcare professionals with skills acquisition, continuous development and pre-procedural planning, leading to improved productivity and outcome. Their solutions have specifically been developed for healthcare providers and the medical industry. Over one thousand installations have been made worldwide and Mentice is continuing breaking new ground with every completed project.
To get a better insight in Mentice's products, see the video below:
You will be a part of Mentice's multicultural R&D department with co-workers from over 17 nationalities and offices in USA and Asia. The R&D department works very closely, this means that you will have a lot of contact with Software Developers, Hardware Designers and Project Managers around the world.
This is either a consultant assignment or -preferably- a direct employment a consultant assignment.
As a Customer Project Manager, you will lead software and hardware development projects. This means that you will have full project lifecycle responsibility, from specification and analysis to implementation and release. You will be a part of the Customer Project Manager group at Mentice that consist of 3 other project managers and work with different projects sizes ranging between 500 - 5 000h.
In the role as Customer Project Manager you will have a lot of contact points, both internal and external.
For example, you will:
* Initiate, plan, execute, follow up and finalize projects
* provide technical analysis, review project requirements and develop project plans
* assist sales with commercial demos, scoping and provide product training internally and externally
* Write and review project and product documentation
* develop, implement and improve project processes and ways of working based primarily on Agile methodologies.
* ensure project timelines, deliverables, resource allocation and customer satisfaction
The position suits you who enjoys having many contact points, both internally and externally. You like planning and feels pride in driving your project to completion.
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
* 3-5 years work experience within the area
* Have a good technical background, preferably with experience in software development
* have documented project- and team leading experience, preferably in an international environment
* excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a customer-oriented focus
* very good knowledge in Swedish and English; both verbal and in writing
It will be considered an additional qualification if you have knowledge of Agile methodologies, as well as a background within healthcare or Virtual and Augmented Reality.
As a person, you have an eye for structuring you work in an efficient way. Planning is going to be a crucial part when you deliver your project, therefore your planning skills is important in the role.
* Start: ASAP, flexible
* Work extent: Fulltime
* Location: Odinsgatan 10, 411 03 Gothenburg
* This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from Mentice are that all questions regarding the position is handled by
* Apply by pressing the “Apply here” button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
* We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at [email protected] and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail. For general considerations about your applications/our recruitment process, we are often available in our chat function on our web during weekdays. Feel free to contact us there!
Academic Work is Home of the young professionals. This means that most of our jobs are relevant for you who are studying at university or has completed your studies and are in the beginning of your career. You can work as a consultant on a specific assignment, be recruited directly by one of our clients through our recruitment service or start you career by working internally at any of our Academic Work offices. Find more information on our website http://www.academicwork.se
INFORMATION OM FÖRETAGET
Mentice is the world leader in virtual reality-based interventional medical simulation solutions. Our solutions help healthcare professionals with skills acquisition, continuous development and preprocedural planning—leading to improved productivity and outcomes. Mentice solutions are scientifically validated, and have been specifically developed for healthcare providers and the medical industry. Neurovascular, cardiovascular and peripheral interventions are just some of the areas covered by our systems.