- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
The rails and brains of open banking
Tink is the best way to connect to banks across Europe and quickly build smart, personalised and delightful financial services.
From collecting or analysing data, to obtaining insights and generating tailored advice and product recommendations - we help you deliver a more personal, intelligent financial experience to your users.
Today, our technology is transforming banks and countless customer experiences across Europe. Founded in Stockholm in 2012, our partners include Nordea, BNP Paribas Fortis, Klarna, ABN AMRO and SEB.
Through our technology, our mission is to help people understand their finances, empower them to make smarter decisions and ultimately bring financial happiness.
Tink has raised over €80 million in venture capital and in the past 18 months we have grown from 30 to over 150 people.
We’re looking for a software engineer to join our integration team to focus on system development in our backend. As part of the integration team you’ll be responsible for developing integrations with financial institutes helping consumers to aggregate their financial data from all of their banks and credit cards.
The Tink platform aggregate information from thousands of financial institutions, executes payments and processes billions of transactions. The integration team looks to expand its operations to support even more financial institutes in more countries than before. This means integrating with both documented and undocumented APIs, developing smart and effective tools to help us automate integrations, monitoring and alerting.
As a member of the integration team you’ll work closely with other backend software engineering teams, the product team, and are jointly responsible for taking Tink’s Aggregation Product to a global audience.
- Build components that integrates with banks’ APIs and fetches consumers’ data.
- Be part of team that reverse engineers undocumented bank APIs across Europe.
- Create a scalable framework around building and maintaining thousands of integrations, making the work efficient and sustainable.
- Keep the user’s best in mind and contribute ideas and thoughts to the next generation of Tink Aggregation product.
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in Java system development.
- Understanding of http based communications and modern API design.
How we work
Tink is an engineering and product company at heart. We look for people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to tackle whatever problem. As an engineer at Tink, you will work in a specific team critical to Tink’s needs with opportunities to switch teams and projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve. We need our colleagues to be versatile, enthusiastic and display leadership qualities to tackle new problems across the board as we continue to push our product forward.
Even though we are separated in teams, Tink is still a true start-up and one big team where everyone’s opinion is valued. It’s not uncommon that we all sit together and workshop on the next feature design on a Friday afternoon, and build prototypes and ship beta versions the week after. There is a great degree of freedom within your team and you are solely responsible for what you do and your time. This is a perfect time to join Tink and put yourself in one of these small, growing and creative teams.
Feel free to attach links to your Github account oranything else you feel we should know about
Andra webbjobb i Stockholm
- Nyutexaminerad matematiker/statistiker
- Chas söker utvecklare inom DevOps
- Managementkonsulter sökes till Sveriges bästa arbetsgivare
- Chas söker Java-utvecklare som vill växa med oss!
- Vi på Chas söker UX-Designer med öga för detaljer och CSR!