- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Job Title: Senior Developer
Within Business Area Digital Services, Product Development Unit (PDU) Converged Core and Environment Evolution we are looking for a new team member to join us. PDU CC has operations in several geographical locations such as Jorvas, Montreal, Shanghai, Bangalore, Budapest and Kista. The position is in Kista with all the PDU sites as the normal field of operations.
We are now looking for a Developer to maintain products (units, nodes, networks, systems and solutions). Your role will include all development activities such as: requirement analysis, system design, architecture design, hardware design, software design, integration, verification, simulations, tools design, Product Lifecycle Management support and product documentation. Our focus is on Lean and Agile ways of working. We organize in cross functional development teams in which continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing is part of the daily work.
The candidate should be strong in collaboration and networking skills over units and bridging geographical distances.
Day to day work will have the selected candidate to work in a team responsible for everything from requirement handling to development and releasing of the product. The team is utilizing inner open source model in development of a test tool that is used to test IMS products as part of our CI machinery while at the same time serving as a vital part of the Continuous Delivery and Deployment methods in the BDGS execution of Automated Acceptance Testing (INT as AAT).
You will also be working together with colleagues in other departments to maintain an CI machinery on network level, covering functional aspects of the IMS network.
· Perform continuous analysis and requirement handling.
· Develop and test high quality products
· Perform trouble shooting and customer support
· Drive continuous improvements of products and processes
· Develop competence in technical domain
· You will drive strategic technical leadership
· Domain experience: excellent knowledge of IMS, and related nodes and services within BDGS
· Troubleshooting skills on network level, you know your way around an IMS (VoLTE) system
· Good knowledge of TTCN,C++,Python,Perl,bash,TCL/expect,groovy
· Protocols: SIP, diameter, megaco, DNS, RTP, SCTP, HTTP, LDAP, NETCONF
· Good knowledge of Git, Wireshark, Jenkins, linux env
· Good knowledge of Agile development methods
· Min 5 years of experience
· Product development knowledge and Product Lifecycle Management knowledge
· Business understanding
· Working with people and networking
· Innovating, adapting and responding to change
· Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
· Planning and Organizing
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.