- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are a Stockholm-based digital health startup, a unique collective of colorful individuals motivated by a common goal: to help create a world full of healthy, happy people. Our approach to human health is highly personalised, using technology, data and behavioural science to help people reach their health goals.
Today, the Lifesum app is available for iOS, Android, Apple Watch and Google Wear, having recently been featured by Apple, Google and Samsung. With more than 30 million registered users worldwide, we’re helping people everywhere live happier, healthier lives.
We’re looking for a talented and passionate iOS Engineer to join our Growth team. You will work with a cross-functional team of engineers, designers and data scientists which together will design, build and ship various experiments to help new users reach an AHA-moment faster, increase our user growth and monetization.
In this role you will be a key part of strategizing and implementing plans and tactics to continually improve company-wide KPIs - particularly new user accounts created, users going premium and Lifetime Value.
What you will do
- Contribute to each step of the product development process, from ideation to implementation to release, including rapidly prototyping, running A/B tests, and pushing code into production
- Build scalable and reliable systems that efficiently process big data
- Collaborate with teams across the growth organization to deliver innovative products to help new users reach an AHA-moment faster, increase our user growth and monetization.
What we expect from you
- You have an insatiable hunger for learning new things and improving existing ones.
- You value team achievements just as much as personal achievements.
- Past experience and/or strong passion in building global apps with millions of users.
- Demonstrated design and UX sensibilities
- Rigor in A/B testing, test coverage, and other best practices
- Exposure to architectural patterns of a large, high-scale web application
- Exceptional proficiency using Swift and Objective C
- 3+ years of experience
- Objective C
- Flow controller
What you can expect from us
There’s a few things about Lifesum that aren’t exactly the norm:
- Passion. Actions speak louder than words ever have. Every day, Lifesummers show the passion and dedication that has seen us climb to the very top. Our blame-free culture encourages experimentation, helping us all learn and grow.
- Trust. We’re not as formal as some, which means more freedom to suggest, champion and lead. This also means far greater personal responsibility - and we wouldn’t have it any other way. It works because we trust each other.
- Diversity. Including more than 20 nationalities, we enjoy a rich mix of cultures, worldviews and working styles - this is more than your average tech gig: these different perspectives make sure we’re solving the right problems.
- Balance. We want you to be happy - so go ahead! Talk food and health, exercise with others, live life and most of all, laugh! Learn what works for you and use that to help everyone.
If this sounds like your kinda gig, we'd love to hear from you. Send us your resume right away and tell us why you are interested in this position and why Lifesum and you are the perfect fit for each other.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of sex, transgender identity or expression, ethnicity, religion or other belief, disability, sexual orientation, or age.