- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Are you a passionate Software Developer with solid experience in C/C++/embedded and Software Security, looking for a new and interesting project?
Since early 2000 we have supported our clients on a vast number of projects, all over the world. Our consultant pool consists of Swedish and non-Swedish consultants within the fields of embedded systems, online solutions and application development. Now we are looking for new candidates to come work with us as consultants, on-site with our customers in Sweden.
*** Software Developer, S/W Security ***
We are looking for a strong Software Developer with focus on S/W Security, to work with an embedded Linux platform used by multiple automotive manufacturers globally.
This role could include investigation, requirement gathering, concept development, prototyping, implementation, verification and documentation of security topics. Your work will be used in millions of vehicles worldwide and you will work on exciting new projects for a highly successful, profitable company. We expect you to be self-driven, able to challenge yourself and gain the experience you need in order to solve the tasks at hand.
• Will have to be self-driven and push initiatives to completion.
• Drive requirement gathering.
• Be able to collaborate on designs given others with differing perspectives.
• Ability to reason with other concerned parties to coming to secure designs.
• Must be comfortable with contributing at a high level in an experienced team.
Required competence & experience:
• Minimum 8 years work experience.
• C/C++ software development on embedded systems.
• Relevant experience from software development in a Linux based embedded system.
• Knowledge about the ARM architecture and able to understand ARM assembler code
• Experience from software security related technologies (TEE, HW virtualization, etc)
• Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
• Experience with ARM TrustZone, OP-TEE, or hypervisor systems.
• A good understanding of the boot-process of an embedded device.
• The ability to thoroughly debug issues in a Linux embedded system.
• The ability to quickly familiarize oneself with 3rd party code.
• Experience in Python programming language.
Duration: 12-24 months on site in Sweden, with a high probability for extension.
Extent: Full-time, 40h/week. Paid overtime can be requested by the customer.
Compensation: Negotiable. We offer a competitive salary, primarily in the form of a longterm employment and according to Swedish standards; governmental pension plan, five weeks paid vacation, iPad/laptop, mobile phone with data plan subscription, priority medical care insurance, health care insurance, income level insurance, work liability insurance, language course support, sports activity contribution. Paid transfer to Sweden including registered partner and children. When applicable, family members will get permit to live and work in Sweden.
For Schengen-citizens, there is also an option to undertake the assignment as a subcontractor to Telescope.
More information and benefits you will have as an employee in Sweden:
Join our team and be a part of a competitive and inspiring future!
You are a passionate Software Developer with solid experience in S/W Security, looking for a new and interesting project.
Since early 2000 we have supported our clients on a vast number of projects, all over the world. Our consultant pool consists of Swedish and non-Swedish consultants within the fields of embedded systems telecommunication, online solutions and application development.
Hur du söker jobbet
Andra webbjobb i Lund
- Developer Team Lead, SaaS product
- Software Developer Trainee
- Senior Web Developer (frontend/full stack)
- Embedded-utvecklare, Network Audio på Axis Communications, New Business
- Embedded software developer – Axis Communications, Network Door Stations...