- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We’re looking for a talented UI Artist to join our growing Candy Crush family.
Your role within our Kingdom
If you want to craft amazing user experiences and entertainment for millions of players around the globe to enjoy on the go then this is the right job for you!
You will be working closely with a creative and highly competent game team in an agile environment to create interfaces that are flexible enough to evolve with the needs of a Live game. The role is very versatile and you should prepare to work on many different kinds of tasks, ranging from creative challenges to mass production for a worldwide market. You’ll be creating visually appealing, user-friendly, consistent and crisp user interface art assets (e.g. menus, buttons, icons and animation etc.) and having fun expressing your artistic talent.
Skills to create thrills
- You are a creative person with a passion for games who has worked in the gaming (or similar) industry
- Ability to create polished, user-friendly, consistent and distinct user interface art assets
- Expertise with Photoshop and Illustrator
- A well-developed sense of colour and composition
- A substantial interest in form and typography
- A portfolio showing your talent and flexibility
- Relevant education and/or work experience
- An excellent teammate with good communication and organisation skills
- Dedicated in learning and developing your skills to the next level
A portfolio demonstrating all aspects of your skill is required.
- Knowledge of technical constraints, optimization and implementation
- Knowledge of and an interest in usability and freemium best-practices
- Skills in animation and special effects
- Experience working in an agile project environment
- Previous experience from creating casual and/or mobile games
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can’t expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. And that’s it.
King in Stockholm
The location of our first studio and the birthplace of Candy Crush Saga, Stockholm - with all its urban delights and open spaces - holds a special place in our hearts. Built over 14 islands, it’s one of the world’s most unique and beautiful capital cities. With King based right in the centre, it’ll be yours to enjoy and explore.
People come from all over the world to work with us, and we want every single one of them to feel at home. To do so, we help you out as much as we can with our relocation package. This includes full visa sponsorship for you and any family member moving with you, covering your journey out here, the cost of shipping your gadgets or helping you with estate agents.