- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level, Senior
Role: Backend Developer
Industry: Digital Media, Entertainment
Company size: 201-500 people
Company type: Private
c#, go, java
At Storytel we believe that powerful stories add an extra dimension to life. We offer hundreds of thousands of audiobooks and ebooks to customers in 15 markets, with several new markets launching in the coming year. Storytel is Northern Europe's largest audiobook streaming service and we are now looking for a committed Back-end Developer to join our team.
We have our headquarters on Riddarholmen in Stockholm but our teams are distributed geographically between Stockholm, Lund, Umeå, Copenhagen and now also Karlstad. The office in Karlstad is located in the city centre and you and the team will work in light and welcoming office spaces.
About the role
As a developer in the Users Tech Team at Storytel, you will help deliver the platform connecting our global team of content managers with an extensive network of publishers and content providers. We continually strive to make it easier to provide our customers with the best content available. We take a polyglot service-based approach, each deployed in containers on Kubernetes at Google Cloud. You'll find Java, C#, F# and Go happily coexisting as discrete Docker containers, each with a simple purpose and role. We are looking for developers that are interested in learning and sharing their own knowledge.
- Experience with microservices in the production environment
- Relational databases and SQL
- Knowledge of automated testing principles and tooling
- You write code that is easy to understand and maintain
- Comfortable with written and spoken English
- Git and GitHub Flow
- Experience writing REST-ish APIs
- Docker / Kubernetes
- Service-based architectures
- Cloud - Google Cloud Platform, Azure, AWS or similar
- Messaging frameworks - Google Cloud Pubsub, Kafka or similar
- NoSQL databases - Google Cloud Datastore, Redis or similar
- Web frameworks - Spring Boot, Struts, ASP.NET Core or similar
- Unix/Linux - Debian/Ubuntu, macOS or similar
What we offer you
- Experienced co-workers in an open, welcoming, friendly and professionally diverse environment
- Your own yearly budget for knowledge activities
- A Storytel Unlimited subscription to enjoy our service
- An internationally distributed development team with travel opportunities
- The chance to work with some of the newest technologies on interesting problems related to growth and scale
- A company full of book-lovers who love to share that passion
If you feel like Storytel is a place where you could thrive, let us know and we will contact you as soon as possible. If you have some code or contributions attached to your GitHub account, please link them in your application.
Hur du söker jobbet
Notera att denna annons är publicerad via en av våra partners, där särskilda vilkor (krav på medlemskap, separat ansökning eller liknande) kan tillämpas.