- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
• Automation of installation and configuration procedures.
• Design and maintain a scalable server and network infrastructure.
• Ensures high availability and acceptable levels of performance of mission critical resources.
• Estimate and oversee the need and growth of the server systems.
What we offer
The right person is offered a unique chance to develop within one of the fastest growing digital asset companies in the world.
You will be backed up by a highly skilled, enterprising and positive team. You are given great opportunities to form your work and career as you grow. You will be positioned in Stockholm, Sweden.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will learn to master and improve the infrastructure of our delivery platform for broadcasters and publishers, delivery platform for online streaming services, 6 data centers, workflow system for digital video asset delivery, surveillance systems of the 24/7 operations.
Since we expand rapidly, with a wide range of resources needed, we prefer to form the position after the person, rather than forming the person after the position. Hence, if you love what you do, we will love what you do!
- Good knowledge in Configuration Management tools, primarily Saltstack, Docker and Kubernetes but also other tools like Puppet, Chef or Ansible.
- Experience in Networking, Hardware, Software, Virtualization, Data Center and Cloud Operations.
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in an information technology or computer science related field.
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Good communications skills; both written and verbal English.
- Service oriented and self-motivated.
- Social and open personality.
- Strong customer service and communication skills.
Advantages if you have
- Experience in System Development (preferably Java).
- Knowledge in some of these areas: Linux, JBoss, Apache, Tomcat, Firewalls, Certificates, Security and AD.
- Experience with Application Administration: installing, configuring, maintaining, monitoring, and troubleshooting all types of enterprise applications.
- Experience in system and infrastructure monitoring with ELK, Zabbix.
- Experience with Content Delivery Networks.
- Hadoop-cluster and Big Data solutions experience is very much appreciated.
Adtoox is a file based delivery service customized for commercials and editorial content. We are integrated with more than 300 broadcasters and publishers across Europe. We secure that each material delivered is logged, encoded, quality assured, stored and controlled accordingly to all specifications and deadlines. We streamline the work for advertisers, media agencies, ad agencies, production companies, post production houses and media owners. By managing more than 130.000 deliveries (7.000 brands) each year, Adtoox is one of the largest suppliers in Europe. We integrate 8.000 users and serve over 800 different suppliers (submitting ads). 900 different advertisers have created their own accounts in Adtoox.