- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
If you get excited by breaking new ground and working in an engaged and collaborative environment, then Animech is the place for you!
Are you the one we are looking for?
You are an innovative, solution oriented and dedicated person who have a strong interest in technology. You are a skilled programmer, and have an extensive experience from web application development. You are a team player and like to challenge yourself when it comes to finding solutions to complex problems. Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading projects from a technical standpoint.
- Development of our interactive 3D configurator and service tool product suites.
- Development of custom solutions based on our products: product configuration rules, custom user interfaces etc.
- Utilize structured programming techniques to deliver high-quality solutions.
- Track, organize, and accurately document changes made to programming code.
We belive that you match one or more of these qualifications:
- Knowledge and experience in using SASS, TypeScript, React or similar framework.
- Experience in backend technologies such as .Net Core2, PHP, SQL.
- Familiar with WebGL or experience developing 3D/VR/AR applications.
- Experience in using the latest technologies to build secure and scalable systems and deploy on a variety of platforms. Both at the customer and cloud
based such as Azure.
- Strong inter-personal skills and a genuine interest in technology.
- Comfortable talking to customers and demoing your work in front of small audiences.
Animech Technologies are dedicated to empower people to make smart decisions through intelligent visualization. We offer you to work on internal product development as well as customer projects for both large and midsize international and domestic customers. We deliver state of the art interactive real-time 3D applications built on top of our own platform using the latest technologies available, offering solutions for all platforms including web, VR and AR. We work with clients like General Electric Healthcare, SKF, Trelleborg, Roche, Portakabin, Elfa and Willab Garden. Read more: https://animech.com/