Would you like to work for the company that is being a part of creating a significant portion of the content on the internet? Our Open Source project TinyMCE touches millions of people every day though the content created.
The software you will primarily be working on is the Open Source software called TinyMCE, a library for HTML WYSIWYG editing. You will likely have the opportunity to work on other software projects within Tiny Sweden AB as well.
Tiny Sweden AB
Our company is focused on web based editing software and has been around for over 19 years. We are looking for reinforcements to our team in Sweden to work on research and development of the TinyMCE platform. Tiny has offices in California as well as Australia and Sweden. Our clients include VISA, IBM, Apple, Dell and many others.
- Develop user facing features
- Build reusable libraries for internal and Open Source use
- Implement complex UI/UX design
- Optimize software for speed and scalability
- Collaborate with team members and stakeholders
Skills and Qualifications
- Good understanding of HTML5 and CSS3
- Good understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and workarounds
- Good understanding of versioning tools (Git, Github)
- Familiar with browser rendering behavior and performance
- Be able to follow strict coding standards to ensure good quality of code
- Excellent in reading/writing and speaking English
- Basic web based UI/UX design knowledge
- Experience with developing Open Source software
- Experience working in SCRUM teams
- Experience in working with functional programming
- Familiar with tools such as Jenkins, nodejs, npm, grunt
- Familiar with frameworks such as React, Vue, Angular
When submitting your application, please include a link to your Github, LinkedIn and/or other relevant online profiles.
Tiny Sweden AB offers a competitive salary, with the possibility to travel to other continents. You will be challenged and work with the latest technology within your field. Tiny requires high-ambition, responsible people passionate for coding and problem-solving, in return they will offer you experience and both professional and personal development.