- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Blue Eye offers creative solutions through engineering expertise. We carry our experience and knowledge with the best professionals in different disciplines to offer optimal solutions to our clients.
As an employee or a sub-contractor, working within the Blue Eye family, we encourage you to share your ideas and experiences. This enables our teams to increase their knowledge and deliver high quality product development as well as strengthen our competitiveness as a company.
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Develop software for our client Cloud
- Contribute to and drive world-leading software implementation
- Coach and develop other team members
- Several years Java development experience
- Several years Cloud-based service development experience
- You have no problem writing Python, Bash etc when it fits the situation.
- Experience and appreciation of testing, both unit and instrumentation tests.
- You are passionate about agile concepts and team work.
- You like working in an international and intercultural context.
- Experience of service orientated system models, design patterns and system architecture.
- Experience with tools like JIRA and Confluence, Git and CI toolchains.
- Multitalented in Linux technologies
- Travel to Asia (primarily Hangzhou, Cixi, Shanghai China) will be required
- Native or bilingual proficiency in English
We also like:
- Experiences in QA strategies and toolchains for low level projects
- Experience of infotainment systems and processes is an advantage.
- Continuous Integration experience
- Version control with Git
- Additional helpful skills include: app development techniques for mobile platforms, system integration and hardware configuration, testing framework for app development.
- Specialized skills or strong interest in AI, VR/AR, Eye tracking, etc etc.
- Ability to drive, motivate and convince. Thorough and analytical, detailed and careful. Preference for leadership experience
- Persistency to pursue targets and take decisions
- Cultural awareness, especially Asian – European culture
- Proficiency in Mandarin is helpful but not required
- Each individual in our team has a high level of responsibility and mandate, and is expected to be able to work autonomously.
As a Blue Eye employee, you are not just one of many, you´ll be part of our family.
We believe that the happier you are at your work, the better performance you´ll have. We achieve this through constantly and carefully listening to the needs of each of our employees.
For Blue Eye the most important thing is our employees, therefore we give constant training in different topics, as well as constantly looking for benefits that actively increase employee satisfaction.
We always have challenging assignments waiting for skilled and dedicated engineers, so we invite you to join the team and be part of our family.