- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Senior
Role: Backend Developer
Industry: Music, Product Development
Company size: 201-500 people
Company type: Private
machine-learning, python, tensorflow, bigdata, numpy
We are now looking for an experienced Machine Learning Specialist (you’re likely currently a Data Scientist, or perhaps an advanced Insight Analyst who’s had the opportunity to use Machine Learning in a commercial environment).
The position as a Machine Learning Specialist will report directly in to the CTO, in a fresh new team which functions as a de-centralised squad, delivering advanced analysis and machine learning to various departments throughout the company. You’ll work alongside Data Engineers and Developers to deploy microservices solving many different business needs. The use cases range from Customer Lifetime Value & Churn prediction – to building fantastic recommender engines to further personalize Epidemic Sound’s offering.
You will be working closely with the backend data team in developing robust, scalable algorithms. You will improve the personalization of the product by:
- Analysing behaviours of visitors, identifying patterns and outliers which can indicate their likelihood to Churn.
- Developing classification systems through feature extraction on music to identify type & ‘feel’ of any given content.
- Creating recommender engines so that the music our users see first, is relevant to them based on their behaviours.
- Contributing to the automation of previously manual tasks, by leveraging the classification systems you’ve contributed to building.
- Consulting on appropriate implementation of algorithms in practice – and actively identifying new use cases that can help improve Epidemic Sound!
What are we looking for?
We’re looking for a team member with a “no task is too small” mindset – we are at the beginning of our Machine Learning journey – so we need someone who thinks building something from scratch sounds exciting.
It would be music to our ears if you have:
- Deep understanding of machine learning (neural networks, deep learning, classification, regression)
- Experience with machine learning in production
- Experience with: tensorflow, keras, pytorch, sciki-learn, scipy, numpy, pandas or similar
- Experience with ml projects in customer value or music information retrieval (MIR)
- Fluency in python programming and a passion for production ready code
- Experience from Google Cloud and/or AWS
- MSc in a Quantitative or Computer Science based subject (Machine Learning, Statistics, Applied Mathematics)
Curious about our music? Find our music on Spotify here → https://open.spotify.com/user/epidemicsound
Do you want to be a part of our fantastic team? Please apply by clicking the link below.
Hur du söker jobbet
Notera att denna annons är publicerad via en av våra partners, där särskilda vilkor (krav på medlemskap, separat ansökning eller liknande) kan tillämpas.