- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 160,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
At Schneider Electric we are focused on improving business, safety, reliability, efficiency, sustainability and connectivity. We do this with EcoStruxure ™, our open IoT-enabled architecture and platform that allows us to innovate at all levels and make reality of bold ideas.
What we are looking for
We are looking for a passionate and skilled Senior C++ Developer to help us deliver Schneider Electric’s corporate Building Management System (BMS) platform. We are seeking a talented ‘hands on’ engineer to join our development department in Lund. As a member of the development team you will work closely with other development teams globally.
The Senior C++ Developer will be responsible for creating applications from scratch, configure existing systems and provide user support in our BMS platform. In this role, you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and a good communicator. You will ensure best practices are followed while being responsive in a dynamic and iterative Agile development setting.
* Participate in requirements analysis
* Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
* Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
* Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
* Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
Required skills and experiences
* Solid knowledge of C++
* Solid understanding of Object Oriented Design & Analysis
* Solid experience of writing modular code that is clear, testable and maintainable
* Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
* Familiar with Test Driven Development, continuous integration, and agile software best practices
* Strong experience in debugging, profiling and optimizing code.
* Strong analytic capabilities.
* Experience in algorithms and time complexity.
* Bachelor’s degree or higher in software engineering
* Good verbal and written English communication skills.
Desirable knowledge in
* Operating systems in general, Linux in particular
* SQL and databases
* Cyber security
* Network and communication (TCP/IP)
* Open source usage
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY
Did we get you inspired?
Apply at http://www.se.com/se
If you have questions regarding this position, please contact Kristian Wendel, at [email protected]
Andra webbjobb i Lund
- Erfaren Java-utvecklare med arkitektambitioner, till Axis Communications...
- Full Stack Web Developer -Java, C#, Go, React
- Android Developer
- Vi behöver en bred utvecklare som kan allt om IoT, skriva kod och en mas...
- .NET Developer (Backend, DevOps)