- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Are you a skilled and passionate Developer? Are you also "Professional, Flexible & Engaging"? Then you are the right person for us!
We are looking for a Developer to work at our clients within the Automotive industry. The industry and the world around it is changing rapidly and our clients are looking for you who are motivated and enthusiastic about the possibilities and challenges it brings.
The positions are perfectfor someone who aredeliveryfocused, pro-active and able to work under unclear or rapidly changing conditions.
Our focus is on the two most rapid growing areas, Infotainment with connected cars, apps etc. all with UX focus. Also the ADAS domain with the strategy to develop safe and autonomous cars. We hope that you share our interest.
- More than 2 years of experience as Software developer in C++
- Experience with version control, build, deploy on embedded targets
- Experience and understanding in Agile development methodology principles (e.g. SAFe, Scrum, Lean, Kanban)
- Experience from real-time systems
- Experience with test driven development and test automation
- Low level programming, BSP, drivers etc. is a plus
- Experience of GUI design and testing
- Experience with Safety Critical standards
- Experience from IT security
- Experience from backend and Cloud
- Good communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with different teams and stakeholders towards common goals
- Analytical skills, ability to change perspective
- Appreciate to work withother skilled professionals
- Ability to accept, promote and drive change and implementation
- Has a structured and analytical way of taking on tasks and performing on a daily basis in a result oriented way
Location of work: Gothenburg
About Assign - what we offer you to be a part of!
Assign Group AB is a consultancy company within the Automotive, Aerospace and IT business. Assign Group is the holding company of the subsidiaries Assign Systems AB, Assign Professional AB and Assign Professional Inc.
The majority of our employees are engineers and designers and have extensive experience from their area of expertise.
Since the company was founded in 2005, our focus has been to provide service excellence to customers in our key areas. We are now one of the leading providers in the automotive area with focus on design, electronics and engineering. The industrial footprint in the aerospace and IT sectors is also growing rapidly.