- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
About this job
Location options: Paid relocation
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level, Senior
Role: Full Stack Developer
Company size: 10k+ people
agile, ruby-on-rails, rest, node.js, python
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar; Advanced degree preferred
- 5+ years of programming experience in at least 2 modern programming languages/ frameworks, such as Node.JS, Go Lang, Elixir, Ruby on Rails, C, C++ or Python
- Writing and utilizing RESTful API services and performance tuning large scale applications
- Experience with cloud providers (e.g. AWS, Azure, GCP), containerisation (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes) and modern architecture patterns (e.g. microservices, reactive architectures, event-driven architectures)
- Experience with relational and non-relational data stores (e.g., MongoDB, CouchDB, Cassandra)
- Playing an active role in the technology community, ie., contributing to open source projects, speaking at conferences, blogging, etc
- First-hand experience with Agile development methodologies
- Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively in English and Swedish (or another Scandinavian language)
- Willing to travel up 50-75% of the time across to clients' sites
WHO YOU'LL WORK WITH
You’ll work with Digital McKinsey in our Stockholm office. Digital McKinsey brings together the best of McKinsey’s digital capabilities to help our clients use digital technology to transform their businesses.
As part of this group, you’ll join a global team working on everything from IT modernization and strategy to agile, cloud, cybersecurity, and digital transformation. You’ll typically work on projects across all industries and functions and will be fully integrated with the rest of our global firm.
You’ll also work with colleagues from across McKinsey & Company to help our clients deliver breakthrough products, experiences, and businesses, both on technology and non-technology topics.
Our office culture is casual, fun and social, with an emphasis on education and innovation. We have the freedom to try new ideas, experiment and are expected to be constantly learning and growing. There is also a strong emphasis on mentoring others in the group, enabling them to grow and learn.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
You will work in small cross-functional teams in a highly collaborative way, use the latest technologies and enjoy seeing the direct impact from your work.
In this role you will create both rapid prototypes, usually in 4 to 6 weeks, as well as full-scale applications typically within 3 to 6 month. You will work collaboratively and in an iterative manner through design and development to deliver fully functioning web-based and mobile applications that meet business goals. As Full Stack Developer, you will contribute to the architecture across the technology stack, from database to native apps.
Our development teams are small, flexible and employ agile methodologies to quickly provide our consultants with the solutions they need. We combine the latest open source technologies together with traditional Enterprise software products.
McKinsey & Company is an equal opportunity employer.
Hur du söker jobbet
Notera att denna annons är publicerad via en av våra partners, där särskilda vilkor (krav på medlemskap, separat ansökning eller liknande) kan tillämpas.