- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Do you want to work in a company with high ambitions, international work environment and great possibilities for self-development? Are you a person that enjoys working in fast-pace, brings new ideas to the table and wants to make an impact?
SPI Global Play is Europe’s leading play supplier and manufacturer. With a reputation for quality and innovation, company has developed and built Family Entertainment Centres (FECs) and adventure parks all over the world.
We are now looking for a new 3D designer to join our highly skilled worldwide design team. Company is searching for a person who will create new designs and technical drawings for indoor playgrounds and other leisure areas. Understanding architect’s plans and even conducting site surveys are an essential part of the job. You will also be responsible for producing cost calculations from your own designs.
To thrive in this role you should be solution minded, confident to work individually on many projects and willing to implement new ideas in your daily job. Often you will need to cooperate with other departments, as well as external suppliers and manufacturers across the world; therefore, it is important you are a good communicator and team player.
Qualifications and skills:
• Experience working with Autocad and 3D Studio Max
• Knowledge in Indesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
• An ability to provide visually attractive 3D designs with consideration to colour choice and use of graphics
• A good eye for detail
• Understanding of architect’s plans and building layouts, as well as logistics
• Willingness to improve, learn new skillsand develop within the company
• Flexibility, working under pressure to meet deadlines and multitasking
• An ability to work both individually and as part of a team
• A positive attitude and willingness to help colleagues with creative solutions and ideas
No previous work experience is required. The candidate will be chosen based on person’s creativity, attitude and overall technical abilities. The candidate may also be required to travel to other countries for period of time several times a year.
• Exciting and challenging job in a fast-growing international company
• Creative environment where you will be working closely with experts of many areas boosting your own abilities and skills
Each applicant should supply a 3-5 page PDF portfolio showing their best design work. Candidate may also be asked to complete a test assignment as part of the employment process.
Does this sound like a job for you? If yes, we look forward to receiving your application!
What to send in your application:
1. CV & Personal letter
2. Attach a 3-5 page PDF portfolio.
For further information or questions please contact: