- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
This is an extraordinary opportunity to join a constantly growing and innovative company where finance and technology meet, producing some of the most low-latency, high-performance and data-intensive systems in the world.
Nasdaq is now looking for an Application Engineer to join the Application Management team where you will work with a variety of trading and clearing systems used by our clients worldwide. The team is responsible for implementing technical solutions and supporting the business with operational related investigations, application upgrades, optimizing performance and business continuity planning/testing.
* Designing, planning, and implementing changes to our existing systems and implementing new solutions
* Planning and executing non-functional and performance testing
* Taking part in performing recovery procedures, scheduling, backups, and working pro-actively to catch incidents
* Incident solving, handling of incoming issues, requirements and launching of new releases
* University degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related discipline is meriting
* 1-2 years of experience working with Systems Operations, System Administration, Network, or Application Operation
Skills and Requirements:
* Strong knowledge in Linux
* A good skillset and experience with Scripting (Perl) and Databases (SQL)
* Knowledge or interest in object-oriented languages, such as Java, Python, C++ etc.
* Experience in Cloud Computing is meriting
* Experience in Containerization (Docker) and Container Orchestration (Kubernetes) is meriting
* Automation experience (Ansible) is meriting
* Excellent language skills in written and spoken English
If you want to accelerate your career and enjoy working in a results-driven and high-performing multicultural company, and thrive in a creative and dynamic environment, this is the role for you.
This is a full time position located in Stockholm, Sweden. Desired start date is as soon as possible. As the process is ongoing, please submit your application in English as soon as possible.
Nasdaq is an equal opportunity employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, color, disability, national origin, ancestry, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.