- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Do you want to work with the future of entertainment? Are you also passionate about data and creating world class streaming solutions? Great, then we could have a match! We are looking for a Data Engineer to join our team in Stockholm.
The Data Science Team is the central initiative supporting Nordic Entertainment Group, which includes companies and services such as Viasat, Viaplay and Viafree, through our commercial and product departments with data and solutions for business intelligence, product embellishment and analytics.
• We offer an agile way of working where each member has an equal say and direct effect on the way of working.
• Interesting and large amounts of data that come from our streaming services, such as Viaplay and Viafree, as well as satellite/digital, in form of Viasat.
• High work pace and challenging projects.
THE CHALLENGE AHEAD
• You will be a key resource in our mission to build and maintain our data lake.
• You will drive changes in our development processes that affect business decisions.
• You will be a part of new exciting initiative that will enhance the services by introducing product intelligence for the end users.
• You will drive changes in our development processes which will in turn enhance features in the services such as our recommendation engine.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Strong experience in handling and fetching everything from traditional, relational data to semi- or unstructured data, data architecture, big data and data warehousing.
• Experienced data engineer in big data development projects
• Interest in the inner workings of the ETL process and software development.
• Strong experience with software languages such as Java, Spark and Python.
• Interest in the end result and how it will impact the users.
• Furthermore it is extra meritory if you have worked with cloud tech, especifically experience in Amazon AWS and its plethora of services.
• EXASOL or any other databases.
• Knowledge in SQL.
• Knowledge in Scala.
JOIN US TODAY!
Our HQ is in Stockholm, but our market is the Nordics. You will become part of an amazing company with great people, content and culture. If this feels like your kind of challenge, please apply and attach your CV and cover letter. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact our recruiter Max Moen at [email protected].
Nordic Entertainment Group AB (publ.) (NENT Group) is committed to equality and diversity and we welcome applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, and marital status. We want to make sure your recruitment experience is the best it can be – so, if youre selected for an interview, please let us know if there are any adjustments we can make that would be helpful for you.
Nordic Entertainment Group AB (publ.) (NENT Group) is the Nordic regions leading entertainment provider. We entertain millions of people every day with our streaming services, TV channels and radio stations, and our production companies create content that is experienced around the world. We make life more entertaining by telling stories, touching lives and expanding worlds – from live sports, movies and series to music and original shows. Headquartered in Stockholm, NENT Group is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm (NENT A and NENT B).