- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Are you newly graduated within IT and hungry for knowledge? We are looking for a developer that wants to make a difference within the private equity business. You will be working with the latest technologies and must have good skills in programming such as SQL or Java. Are you the right person for this position? Send in your application today!
Academic Work is on behalf of our client looking for a Developer. Our client is an international private equity company with nice venues located in the heart of Stockholm.
The company has a very good atmosphere where people work together in great cooperation to drive the business forward.
This is a consultant assignment. Academic Work will be your employer and you will work as a consultant. The assignment will be full time.
As a Developer you will work with a great team that creates value by streamlining and optimizing processes and systems. They work with the latest technologies and are fearless for adapting to the everchanging tech industry. A key part of the job is to have an open mind and an interest for the finance business and a curiosity to learn new technologies.
The position suits you who has an open and creative mind and can see opportunities within the data. You also have an interest for the company’s business and wants to learn more about the finance industry.
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
We are looking for you who…
*An education within relevant area or corresponding work experience.
*Are fluent in English in both writing and speaking
*Are familiar in working with data
As a person, you are curious and likes to learn new things. You also have to be self-driven and want to approach new challenges. You have an eye for details that you use to identify issues or creating new opportunities.
* Start: As soon as possible
* Work extent: Full time, office hours
* Salary: Hourly-based salary
* Location: Blasieholmen, Stockholm
* This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from our client is that all questions regarding the position is handled by
* Apply by pressing the “Apply here” button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
* We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at [email protected] and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail. For general considerations about your applications/our recruitment process, we are often available in our chat function on our web during weekdays. Feel free to contact us there!
Academic Work is Home of the young professionals. This means that most of our jobs are relevant for you who are studying at university or has completed your studies and are in the beginning of your career. You can work as a consultant on a specific assignment, be recruited directly by one of our clients through our recruitment service or start you career by working internally at any of our Academic Work offices. Find more information on our website http://www.academicwork.se.
* We strive to be an attractive employer to our consultants. In addition to collective agreement and a dedicated consultant manager, we offer you as a full time consultant a consultant portal, giving you access to several benefits. Read more here