- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Pinetree is Sweden's new challenger in talent search and matching. We are the agency that manages and places the candidate in focus to help system developers find the right employer.
This recruitment is a direct employment with one of our selected customers.
Pinetree is responsible for recruitingfor Elekta and theirNeuro Treatment Planning System (NTPS) and the developers who maintain and further develop this. The NTPS system is a PC based planning tool, which runs on a linux platform, to create treatment plans for radiation surgery in their Gamma Knife. The developers work with product owners and testers divided into 3 agile teams.
At Elekta we are proud to say that we live by our values:
- We work as one team: that means we’re looking for a team player - and the team is 3,600 strong. Of course, you won’t be interacting with all your colleagues, but you’ll be able to carry the ball within your group.
- We keep thinking forward: Elekta’s history and success has been built on people who turn today’s challenges into tomorrow’s solutions. We hope you’re this type of person.
- We do what we say: our customers need to trust you as much as they trust our solutions - there is no room for empty promises in cancer care.
The benefits of joining us:
- Work for a higher purpose - We'll be here until cancer isn't
- International opportunities - Elekta is a company with global reach
- Acquire diverse skill set - Elekta allows for opportunities across many areas
- Learn and develop - People development is at the top of the strategic agenda
- Greater responsibility, faster - Elekta's small scale allows for quick career advancement
To successfully manage this role you need experience from working in a similar environment. You combine this with great knowledge within UML, C++, Linux and Object Oriented Programming. Proficiency in English, both written and spoken, is required.
We prefer you have a solid knowledge and experience from:
- Programming in the C++ programming language in a linux environment
- Using tools and scripting languages such as GCC, make, Git, Python, bash, Jira, Doors etc.
- Algorithm and/or GUI development
- Lead a team of developers and facilitate agile meetings and workshops
- Good communication skills (fluent in English)
- Experience in Agile development
You need to be a team player and contribute to targets and goals with commitments as well as stand firm in the implementation. Your work pro-actively and communicate to possible problems in advance in order to provide solutions.
You will communicate technology and your expertise to your coworkers, for them to be able to develop and gain a deeper understanding of your part of the project. Lastly, if you have an analytical and investigative mind as well as a sound judgment, we think this could be the right challenge for you.
Elekta is proud to be the leading innovator of equipment and software used to improve, prolong and save the lives of people with cancer and brain disorders. Our advanced, effective solutions are created in collaboration with customers, and more than 6,000 hospitals worldwide rely on Elekta technology. Our treatment solutions and oncology informatics portfolios are designed to enhance the delivery of radiation therapy, radiosurgery and brachytherapy, and to drive cost efficiency in clinical workflows. Elekta employs 3,600 people around the world. Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, Elekta is listed on NASDAQ Stockholm.