KRY is a digital healthcare service enabling patients to meet and seek advice from healthcare professionals online. We’re on a mission to build better and more accessible healthcare by moving consultations online and by providing a service that gives patients the best possible health care experience, regardless of location.
As the Design Manager for one of our product areas you will be part of evolving this product area at KRY together with partners in Product and Engineering. You will manage and grow a team of designers dedicated to the area, be part of the larger design team at KRY, working together to build and ship the best possible product experience.
You are expected to gain and maintain a deep understanding of our users and business in order to prioritise work and make informed decisions.
- Design Lead for Product Area - overseeing design initiatives on strategic level and providing design direction for the Product Area Experience
- Partner with Area Leads for Product & Tech - working with general direction and strategic alignment
- Manage & grow designers within Product area
- Coordinating design initiatives between teams within Area
- Sync and evolve design process & methodology together with peer Design leads
What you'llbring to the team:
- 5+ years of product design experience, preferably both UX and UI
- Experience of managing designers and leading a team
- Experience of working in a user centric environment - including: - user research
- prototype driven methods
- iterative design evolution
- continuous user testing and validation
- metrics-driven decision making and prioritisation
- Experience from working in a tech product company is preferable
What’s in it for you:
- Amazing, friendly, smart colleagues from all over the world
- The opportunity to grow and learn from knowledgeable co-workers and cross-collaboration across departments
- Ability to have a big impact on what we build and how we build it, as each team is in control of their own environment
- As a team, committing to goals, sharing both success and failures
- The chance to be a part of the journey of building the future of healthcare
- Relocation package, including work permit administration, mobility support (including finding accommodation), contribution to Swedish lessons and we will make sure to show you the best of Stockholm
- We promote and encourage a healthy lifestyle with yoga, meditation and gym in the office, wellness reimbursement, many employee sports and fun activities such as running and football groups, healthy snacks and a beautiful office in the city of Stockholm
This is your chance to work for a meaningful company that encourages personal development and celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
We offer a unique opportunity to gain a broad and deep understanding of the inner working at Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, we think you believe in that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At KRY we care about each other and the world around us. Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!
If you have any questions regarding jobs or our recruitment process, pleaseread our FAQ (https://career.kry.se/pages/faq?preview=true)or contact us [email protected]ase note that we do not accept any email applications due to GDPR.