- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We offer the opportunity to join a well-funded start-up determined to revolutionise the consumption of streaming media in Latin America. We work in an international and rapidly expanding market creating state-of-the-art products driving the digital revolution in Latin America and Africa. The position is located in our beautiful office in the Old Town in Stockholm, a renowned hub for technology start-ups.
You are open-minded, passionate and the way you work energises others. You are committed to building something awesome! We give you great freedom in choosing your work hours, equipment and tools. We expect you to take responsibility and behave with integrity and transparency.
You will work in a tight team developing the frontend of an awesome Video-on-Demand service that will go head-to-head with Netflix in Latin America. You will design, develop, improve and maintain the app.
- Design, develop, implement and maintain an iOS App, making sure it gets stunning reviews.
- Ensure easy maintenance and a flexible architecture to quickly adapt to new customer demands.
- You love coding, and you?re awesome at it.
- You have a relevant university degree or a strong work-based experience.
- You have in-depth knowledge of Objective-C and the iOS platform, knowledge of additional platforms is a plus.
- You communicate effectively and write robust and testable code.
- You speak and write English fluently, and probably know Spanish or Swedish in addition.
- Several years of experience with hands-on frontend development.
- Experience in personally launching one or more apps to the App Store
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration
- Previous experience of developing streaming media solutions.
Millicom Digital Ventures is a subsidairy company to Millicom International Cellular S.A. Millicom is a leading telecoms and media company dedicated to emerging markets in Latin America and Africa. Millicom sets the pace when it comes to providing digital lifestyle services to the world's emerging markets, giving access to the world, primarily through mobile devices. Operating in 20+ countries, Millicom offers innovative and customer-centric products. The Millicom Group employs more than 10,000 people and provides mobile services, access to the internet, content and financial services to over 47 million customers. Founded in 1990, Millicom International Cellular SA is headquartered in Luxembourg and listed on NASDAQ OMX Stockholm under the symbol MIC.