- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Do you have a passion for technology and a drive for innovation? Nasdaq is looking for a Systems Operations Engineer who can help us manage and operate modern technologies. We are expanding our capabilities and products to achieve this goal.
Nasdaq is recognized around the globe as a diversified worldwide financial technology, trading and information services provider to the capital markets serving businesses and investors from over 50 offices in 26 countries across six continents - and in every capital market.
Operating our state of the art trading platform you will be responsible for handling incoming issues, solving incidents and launching of new versions. Also performance testing and recovery procedures are performed for different releases. There are many different exciting projects as well that you will be part of, enhancing and introducing new improvements and products.
If you are someone who enjoys working in a results-driven, high-performing international culture and thrive in a creative and dynamic environment- this is the role for you.
The job includes:
* Being part of all activities regarding the applications such as handling of incoming issues, incident solving, requirements, launch of new releases
* Designing, planning and implementing changes to our existing systems and implementing new solutions
* Planning and executing non-functional and performance testing
* Acting as specialist in operational issues, questions and requirements
* Taking part in different projects regarding current and new customers
* Maintaining operational documentation needed for second line operation
* Managing projects and independently carrying out our parts of large implementation projects
To be considered for this role your skills will include:
* Bachelor Degree in computer Science or similar discipline is a merit
* Experience from working in a Trading, Computer or Network Operations environment is a merit
* Unix/Linux skills and knowledge
* Knowledge or understanding of SQL and Perl
* Knowledge and experience in Scripting
* Cloud, Kubernetes, Docker experience is a merit
* Working with automation is a merit
* You are a team player with strong communication skills
* You have a strong personal drive and initiative and enjoy a working in a fast paced, high pressure, client-focused environment
* Good interpersonal skills and a strong communicative ability in English, both verbally and in writing
* The ability to perform multiple tasks combined with a great work ethic working in a mission-critical 24x7 diverse environment will ensure your success in this role
To be a good match for this role you should have an agile mindset and enjoy working under constantly changing conditions. In addition you should possess a strong drive to achieve result, be a good team member and be able to work efficiently both independently and in cooperation with others.
As the selection and interview process is ongoing, please submit your application as soon as possible in English.
Nasdaq is an equal opportunity employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, color, disability, national origin, ancestry, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.