- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
At Storytel we believe that powerful stories add an extra dimension to life. We offer hundreds of thousands of audiobooks and ebooks to customers in 16 markets, with several new markets launching in the coming year. Storytel is Northern Europe's largest audiobook streaming service and we are looking for a talented and engaged Web Developer to join our team.
About the role
As a Web Developer in the Users Tech Team at Storytel, you will help deliver and maintain several platforms to be used by our colleagues across the business. Our internal tool’s frontend is written in TypeScript + React, with the expectation that our users are on evergreen browsers. We always look for developers who are interested in learning new things and sharing their own knowledge.
We have our headquarters in Stockholm but our teams are distributed geographically between Stockholm (Riddarholmen and Slussen), Lund, Umeå, Karlstad and Copenhagen. This position is thus available in any of those locations.
- Expertise in React.js, with Redux experience
- Experience in developing and deploying modern single page applications
- Good communication skills in both written and spoken English
- A will to write high quality code
- Git and GitHub Flow
- Continuous Integration
- Cloud - Google Cloud Platform, Azure, AWS or similar
- Docker, Kubernetes
- Test Automation
What we offer you
- Experienced co-workers in an open, welcoming, and professionally diverse environment
- Your own yearly budget for knowledge activities
- A Storytel Unlimited subscription to enjoy our service
- An internationally distributed development team with travel opportunities
- The chance to build modern web apps for a global audience
- A company full of book-lovers who love to share that passion
If you feel like Storytel is a place where you could thrive, let us know and we will contact you as soon as possible. If you have some code or contributions attached to your GitHub account, please link them in your application.