- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Kambi is a leading B2B provider of premium sports betting services for online and retail gambling operators. Our mission is to create the world’s leading sports betting experience, from front-end user interface to customer intelligence, risk management and odds compiling. With offices in Stockholm, Uppsala, London, Malta, Bucharest and Sydney together with over 700 passionate and highly skilled people, we live and breathe sports betting.
We are looking for a senior Node.js developer to further strengthen our development teams working on our betting client. The betting client is one of the cornerstones of Kambi´s business and the window to our customers.
We're dedicated to value driven development, think lean software development is a great way of achieving that and use Scrum to support our efforts along the road. We release twice a week and the team truly owns HOW it should develop our client going forward. The team also have a say in WHAT we will develop.
This is what our developers are like:
• Curious about new technologies
• Drive work together with your team members
You'll like Kambi if you:
• Thrive in a relaxed and high paced work environment
• Do not need supervision
• Find technically complex systems thrilling
• Aren't afraid to speak your mind
• Take pride in being good at what you do and doing it well
• Have high expectations of yourself and your peers
• Enjoy working in a self-organizing, self-managing team
• Thinks business value delivered is what defines great development
• Think common sense goes a long way
A sneak view of our tech stack:
• React 16+
• CSS / Sass
• Responsive web design (mobile, desktop, retail)
We expect you to:
• Have worked in a team developing, deploying and maintaining one or more Node.js products in production for an extended period of time
• Have demonstrated that you have the mindset and skills to become an effective part of a cross-functional, self-organizing and self-managing team
• Be technically brilliant (or getting there)
• Have both theoretical and practical knowledge of agile and/or lean software development
What’s in it for you?
• Opportunity to work in a successful and fast-growing company
• A fun and flexible working culture
• Opportunity to work in a brand new legacy free component
• Ability to directly influence your and your teams’ work environment and processes
• Work with very smart and humble people
• Management who understands and appreciates agile
• International work environment
• Opportunities to travel
If you want to be part of a very dedicated community of developers in central Stockholm, then please apply with a cover letter and your CV.
Candidates must be available for in-person interviews in Stockholm.
Andra webbjobb i Stockholm
- Studiecirkelledare / Lärare inom frontend- och backendutveckling
- Studiecirkelledare / Lärare inom SEO, Google Analytics och Google AdWords
- Frontend-utvecklare till QuickBit i Stockholm
- 2 lediga Jobb inom IT Support i centrala Stockholm!
- Usability Researcher