- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Nasdaq Clearing is now looking for a Full-Stack Software Developer (C#, .NET) to join our Credit Risk team in Stockholm. The team handles credit risk for our clearing house and works closely together with other risk teams as well as with business teams.
You will be part of a journey that recently begun in expanding our credit risk function where you will be responsible for enhancing our Credit Risk platform, including both architectural improvements as well as developing new features, in order to improve our way of working.
As a Software Developer within Nasdaq Clearing, you will work with highly motivated and skilled colleagues in an international and dynamic environment. This position is a fantastic opportunity to work as a key contributor within the team, responsible for the full software development cycle, you will be given the opportunity to have tangible impact and further develop your technical and interpersonal skills, while gaining an extensive knowledge of the exchange industry.
* Use deep technical knowledge to design, code, test and customize software solutions to meet client requirements
* Review system requirements and business processes in order to implement and maintain software solutions
* Ensure that system improvements are successfully implemented and monitored to increase efficiency
Education and experience:
* University degree within Computer Science or Information Systems
* 3+ years of relevant working experience
* Proficient in one or more object-oriented programming languages (Java, C++, C# etc.)
* Experience working with databases (SQL Server, MySQL, MongoDB etc.)
* Experience from Credit Risk platforms is a merit
* Solid technical knowledge
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
You will work in a dynamic environment with a lot of autonomy, to thrive in this role you should be solution oriented, with the ability to think critically and apply an agile mindset.
In addition, you should possess a strong drive to achieve results and work well in a collaborative team. You should also be comfortable working independently and strive to adapt improved ways of working.
This is a permanent full time position located in Stockholm. As the selection and interview process is ongoing, please submit your application as soon as possible.
Nasdaq is an equal opportunity employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, color, disability, national origin, ancestry, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.