- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Academic Positions (https://academicpositions.com) is one of the leading job boards for higher education. In the last decade, more than 2,000 academic institutions have partnered with us to attract top international research talent.
We are currently in an expansion phase and looking to recruit an experienced product owner to help Academic Positions becoming the leading career network and talent-attraction partner worldwide for academia. We are looking for a results-oriented product owner with a true passion for digital product development.
The platform is growing fast in terms of both partnerships and users. Traffic has doubled in the past 12 months and tripled in the past 24 months. This creates a high demand for fast and high-quality product development that always places the users’ needs at the center. We’re now looking for someone who will get the job done and bring Academic Positions' product- and user experience to the next level.
As the product owner of Academic Positions, you will be responsible for the development and growth of the platform to help meet the company’s objectives.
- The ideal candidate is always looking for ways to improve a product or service to make it better, faster, and more user-friendly. You are responsible for producing technology solutions from concept to delivery that satisfy user needs in alignment with our overall strategy.Leading the development of the new Academic Positions platform including project planning, resource allocation, and project management.
- Serving as a product expert, product evangelist, and the voice of the customer.
- Working cross-functionally with management, development, content, sales, and support to develop a prioritized roadmap for the new platform.
- Creating project assignments, specifications, quality assurance, and negotiating with agencies.
- Ensuring development and on-time delivery of the product roadmap.
- Ensuring platform growth with regards to architecture, technical SEO, content planning, user communication, and social media.
- Analyzing metrics to understand customer and product performance.
- Optimizing business-critical conversions including UX/UI, A/B testing, user flows, functions and interfaces.
Academic Positions' current product and tech team consist of a commercial director, editorial manager, content manager, publisher, and developer.
- You have extensive experience as a digital product owner/product manager, e.g. from an E-commerce platform or job board.
- You have a proven track record of successfully leading and executing complex projects and managing a product team.
- You are a goal-oriented project manager and problem solver with excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Fluent in English both verbal and written.
- Scrum or Agile experience.
At AMG, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, support it, and thrive on it to the benefit of our employees and our community. AMG is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and an international workplace.
Send your CV and cover letter to [email protected] with the subject “Product owner”. We will be reviewing applications continuously and calling for interviews throughout the application period.
Academic Media Group International AB
Klarabergsviadukten 90 D, 111 64, Stockholm
+46(73) 692 74 52
31 May 2019
Subject: Product owner