- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Senior
Role: QA/Test Developer
Industry: Software Development, Telecommunications, Web Development
Company size: 10k+ people
Company type: Private
microservices, kubernetes, automated-tests, docker, spring-boot
My name is Oskar Wirmark, I am the leader of the team Platform & Architecture at Telia in Gothenburg. I am now looking for a Test Architect who is going to have a key role in my agile architecture team. If you want to take the delivery of Telia’s online channels to the next level of excellence – you could be my next colleague!
Your next challenge?
As our Test Architect are going to have a central role in the architect core team where we work with architectural roadmaps, strategies and security. We are right now striving for an automated DevOps CI/CD pipeline. Together with our DevOps team, you are going to build and evolve this, focusing on automatized testing and test methodology. You will therefore strategically work on analyzing, designing and implementing our test architecture in our micro service based platform in Java.
Who are you?
Since you will have a key role in our team, we see that it’s great if you have experience from being a senior tester and/or test architect for agile IT development teams and units.
You will also be coaching, guiding and encouraging the teams in implementing automatized testing, so we see that you are strong within people management. You are also interested in taking the agile way of working to the next level and together with your colleagues drive changes towards more efficient ways of working.
Other attributes that would make you a great fit for this position are listed below.
- Strong interest in testing, test development and test architecture.
- You enjoy cooperating with others and you are good at listening and analyzing.
- You are driven, result oriented and proactive.
- Relevant bachelors or master’s degree in engineering or computer science.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in Automation and/or test Architecture.
- Experience in implementing CI/CD practices using tools like Jenkins. Full 360 DevOps/test skills.
- Experience in functional/business requirement decomposition to build test strategy and plan.
- Solid knowledge of building test scripts in Java based technologies.
Do you want to take the next step in your career and join a team where focus is on our customers and continuous improvements?
Do you need to know more, please contact our recruiter in this project, [email protected].
Selection is ongoing, so do not hesitate to get in touch!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Welcome to Telia - Home to your next big opportunity!
Hur du söker jobbet
Notera att denna annons är publicerad via en av våra partners, där särskilda vilkor (krav på medlemskap, separat ansökning eller liknande) kan tillämpas.