- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
IT Architect in Europe's largest IT transformation initiative!
Yes, we are not exaggerating. It is large and we will reshape our systems, processes and products completely through an agile international environment - something no large bank has done before at this scale. This means we do not know exactly how it will be done, but we know what we want to achieve and trust people like you will find out how!
Nordea has a large number of IT systems supporting our core business. In order to take the next step to create the conditions necessary to meet future business requirements, Nordea have started a large project where a new core banking platform and a service oriented architecture (SOA) will be introduced and implemented. Furthermore we will migrate our 11 million customers to the new platform and decommission the old IT systems. The project will have a strong agile setup following a scaled agile framework making it possible to handle the uncertainty and the changes in business requirements.
You will join more than 500 people being involved in simplifying Nordea and create the future platform for growth. You are an ambitious person with the right mix of knowledge, mindset and skills who want to make a difference and participate in the journey of a lifetime with people from around the world. You will be part of a huge technical transformation which will shape the future of Nordea. Do you have what it takes?
IT Architect with broad technology experience and excellent driver skills
We know that some Solution Architects love to work agile and that others struggle with it. In this project it is absolutely crucial that you are motivated by working in an agile setup.
* have the sufficient cognitive ability to handle the high complexity in this project.
* have strong leadership and be able to drive the software development and quality assurance processes.
* be able to understand the business requirements and converting them into solution designs and manage expectations when balancing alternatives against business and financial constraints.
* have knowledge in web-based systems architecture, service-based architecture, enterprise application architecture and a deep knowledge of different integration patterns.
* have excellent communication skills in English.
* have a proven track record of core banking implementations.
* have a certification within TOGAF 9.x.
* have hands-on expertise in several of the following technologies:
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL)
- Oracle RDBMS
- J2EE, WebLogic, JBOSS, Tomcat
- XML, Web Services, JCA, Servlet, JMS, MQSeries.
* have a master or bachelor degree.
* have communications skills in one of the Nordic languages.
Where you will work
This position will be located in Copenhagen or Helsinki. And as we support our business partners across the Nordics you must expect some travelling.
For further information about the position, please contact:
* Olof Eklund, Chief IT Infrastructure Specialist , phone +46 705 534 430, e-mail: [email protected] or
* Peter Sølund, Head of Project Resources, phone +45 2368 5841, e-mail: [email protected]
What happens next?
For this project we have partnered with eWork Recruitment, we both believe motivation, capability and relevant knowledge is much more important than the number of years of experience to perform in our jobs.
Step 1 - Upload your CV.
Apply through Nordea.com by answering a number of screening questions and uploading your CV no cover letter is needed. We encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible as candidate selection and hiring decisions can take place before application deadline.
Step 2 - Video Interview.
eWork Recruitment review all CV applications and send video interview invitation links via email to selected candidates. If you think "video interviewing is not for me", please rest assured we listen to what you say and not only how you say it. Also, you get to "meet" your future colleagues and can re-record your answers as many times as you want before submitting. You can record via smartphone, tablet or computer.
Step 3 - GMA (General Mental Ability) Test
After both eWork Recruitment and Nordea has been involved in screening video interviews a number of candidates are invited to a web based test measuring your cognitive ability. All instructions you need are in the email invitation you receive. It can be conducted in most languages and only takes 12 minutes to complete.
Step 4 - Face-to-face Interview (eWork).
Based on your GMA Test result and the impression from your CV and video interview, you are invited to a personal interview including a light work sample test and a second completion of the GMA test (new questions)
Step 5 - Face-to-face Interview (Nordea).
You are now in the final stage of the recruitment process and you will meet your future colleagues for an interview including a more comprehensive work sample test. Naturally, you will get an opportunity to prepare for this work sample before the interview.
Step 6 - Offer of employment.
We present an offer of employment and hope you look forward working with us as much as we do with you.
Please complete and submit your application in English online at: http://www.nordea.com/career
For further information about the recruitment process, please contact:
[email protected], 0046732741911