- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
This is an extraordinary opportunity to join a constantly growing and innovative FinTech company where finance and technology meets, producing some of the most low-latency, high-performance and data-intensive systems in the world.
If you are someone who enjoys working in a results-driven and high-performing international culture, and thrive in a creative and dynamic environment, this is the role for you.
Nasdaq is now looking for Application Engineers to join the Application Management team where you will work with a variety of trading, clearing and market information systems used by our clients worldwide.
The team is responsible for implementing technical solutions and supporting the business with operational related investigations, application upgrades, optimizing performance as well as business continuity planning and testing. Your ability to perform multiple tasks combined with a great work ethic and working in a mission-critical 24x7 environment will ensure your success in this role.
* Designing, planning, and implementing changes to our existing systems and implementing new solutions
* Taking part in performing recovery procedures, scheduling, backups, and working proactively to catch incidents
* Incident solving, handling of incoming issues, requirements and launching of new releases
* Planning and executing non-functional and performance testing
* Acting as a specialist in operational issues, questions and requirements
* Managing projects and independently carrying out parts of large implementations
Skills and Requirements:
* Experience from working with System administration, Network, Application operations or other related area is essential
* Strong knowledge of Linux/Unix, Scripting (Perl, Python etc.), and Databases (SQL)
* Knowledge or interest in object-oriented languages, such as Java, Python, C++ etc.
* Experience in Cloud Computing is meriting
* Experience in Containerization (Docker) and Container Orchestration (Kubernetes) is meriting
* Automation experience (Ansible) is meriting
* Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related discipline
* Excellent language skills in written and spoken English
As a person, you have strong personal drive and initiative. Furthermore, you enjoy working in a fast-paced and client-focused environment.
This is a permanent full time position located in Stockholm. As the selection and interview process is ongoing, please submit your application in English as soon as possible.
Nasdaq is an equal opportunity employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, color, disability, national origin, ancestry, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.