AE Software Developer
Our client’s team Connected Car Software is looking for a person to support with hardware configuration, BSP development and embedded systems integration. In addition, you may be doing some prototype work.
As a systems integration specialist in our newly formed development unit, you will support with key competence for a full stack automotive infotainment implementation. You will also take part in forming our software factory and organization to meet the challenges of the digital future for the new Swedish brand and worlds most connected car.
As part of the the Connected Car Software unit, you will drive world leading technology together with companies such as QualComm and Google to help stretch the limits of the next generation automotive digital experience.
We are looking for you with a yes-we-can team mindset and an outgoing personality with the ability to guide and inspire others. We think you have a senior skillset although with a young and fresh view on technology and solutions.
• Participate as an agile team member in the development of the IHU Android application layer.
• Help guide and coach your team and the organization in strategic matters on technology and solutions.
• BSP development and configuration for Linux/Android based systems.
• Support in software factory structure with DevOps knowledge for your expertise area.
• Support in quick and dirty prototyping as well as structured production grade quality work.
• Travel to Asia will sometimes be required
• Multitalented in Linux technologies
• Versatile development skills C/C++, Java, Linux scripting
• A low-level understanding of hardware and electronic components.
• Experienced in Agile development concepts such as Scrum and CI
• Experience with test automation and QA tools for your expertise area
• Ability to coach and mentor the people around you.
• Knowledge in the Android SDK, NDK and the Android system model.
• Automotive experience
• A passion for technology and a MacGyver skillset
• A team player who enjoys the social aspects of team work and development culture.
• Cultural awareness, especially Asian – European culture
• Native or bilingual proficiency in English
It is important for us to make use of all skills in the labor market. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.
About Dfind IT
Dfind IT is a recruitment and consulting company offering a meaningful career as a consultant in IT. Our ambition is to be the best employer in the market. At Dfind IT, you have the opportunity to develop your skills and build your resume through various assignments with our customers while receiving support and guidance from your consultant manager. In addition, we offer a wide range of courses and seminars. Of course, we also offer collective union agreements and benefits such as insurance, health care, occupational health care and discount on gym memberships.
Dfind IT is part of Randstad, a global leader in the HR services industry. First of June, Dfind IT changes name to Randstad. We will retain our organization and, above all, our strong specialization towards IT within what will become Randstad Technologies.
Deadline for application: 2019-06-15, selection and interviews will take place continuously. The position may be filled before the closing date, so please apply as soon as possible.
Information: Karl Neuman, Consultant Manager, [email protected]