- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Do you want to go virtual, contribute to building our future, and bring value to thousands of users?At Ipsos NORM you will be part of a thriving business in an industry where every decision matters.
Who are we and what do we do?
We are Ipsos NORM, a small entrepreneurial company with ca. 50 employees and part of Ipsos - one of the worlds’ largest market research companies! We are experts in understanding and anticipating consumer and buying behavior in all purchasing situations.
It all began in 2003, with the development ofSimstore- a unique softwarefor conducting virtual shopper research. Since then the company has grown and today we are a global supplier for basically all FMCG (Fast-Moving Consumer Goods) customers. How cool is that! ... But what does it actually mean?
We all buy Fast-Moving Consumer Goods, either it's in-store or online. Disregarding what we're buying, there is always a decision-making process influenced by all sorts of variables. One variable is the impact of marketing activities, which is of high importance when it comes to point of purchase. Thisis whatSimstoreis all about. It unlocks these processes, predicts the impact of marketing activities and helps companies become data-driven.We were, and still are, proud to be pioneers within this area!
About the role
As a Backend Developer at Ipsos NORM, you will literally be part of creating our future. We’re investing a lot in our platform, makingSimstoreglobal- going from being used by our 50 people company to all of Ipsos with over 16.000employees!
You will be given the possibility to work with the latest technologies, have influence over technological decisions and work in an environment with a high degree of freedom. You will become a part of a small, international and highly motivated team based in Stockholm and work close toSimstore’sProject Managers.
With that said, your tangible tasks include:
- Building, understanding and take shared ownership for the architecture andsystemsdesign
- Developing and create new features
- Ensuring responsiveness of thebackend services and thedatabase queries.
- Having fun and contribute to the work and entrepreneurial spirit!
Who are you?
As a person, you're a true team player, keen to learn and share your knowledge. It's as important to you as it is for us to grow, both individually as well as taking the product forward. You're not afraid to pitch ideas and communication iskey.
Andwe think you have:
- Reached a senior level in software development
- Worked in dynamic programming languages such as Python, Ruby, PHP
- Experience in Kubernetes and building microservices
- Experience in cloud technologies, we’re currently using AWS
- Degree in Computer Science or in other ways gainedequivalent knowledge
- Fluent in English
Are you ready to join our journey?We’re about to take off so don’t hesitate to send your application today! If you have any questions regarding the position or the process, you are welcometo contact (mailto:[email protected])
To know more about us, visit our websitehttps://norm.ipsos.com/