- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Create flight simulation systems and similar solutions in healthcare, using our own rendering engine. Optimize and constantly develop new features according to the needs of our customers (civil aviation, defense, security and health).
Real time simulation, programming in C++
Tropos-6000XR, Medallion-6000 projects
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or software engineering.
• Minimum 10 years’ experience in software development.
• Solid software engineering skills, including the ability to write maintainable and robust code in C++.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Medallion Image Generator development
• Good object-oriented design skills.
• Engine development experience based on rendering APIs (e.g. OpenGL), an asset.
• Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Bilingual (French and English) required.
• Occasional travel.
* Team player who can work independently and creatively, who also has a sense of humor and strong initiative.
• Strong technical knowledge combined with a desire to take on high-level challenges: technical challenges, requests, requirements for a high level of realism, and extreme compliance.
• Real time simulation, programming in C++... are part of your daily routine and DNA.
CAE is a global leader in training for the civil aviation, defence and security, and healthcare markets. Backed by a 70-year record of industry firsts, we continue to help define global training standards with our innovative virtual-to-live training solutions to make flying safer, maintain defence force readiness and enhance patient safety. We have the broadest global presence in the industry, with 8,000 employees, 160 sites and training locations in over 35 countries. Each year, we train more than 120,000 civil and defence crewmembers and thousands of healthcare professionals worldwide. http://www.cae.com