- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Play’n GO is a leading provider within the iGaming industry with a passion to deliver cutting edge products, both technically and creatively. Together with our partners, we have successfully expanded our business worldwide, regularly excelling our growth targets.
We are looking for a new team player within DevOps responsible fordeveloping automation and processes, enable teams to deploy, manage, configure, scale and monitor their applications in data-centers and in cloud.
Other responsibilities include:
- The Infrastructure as code, provisioning, deployment, management, configuration and monitoring with focus on automation and self-help capabilities based on DevOps practices in close cooperation with our Infrastructure team.
- Lead implementation and collaboration across a broad network of stakeholders, development, product, engineering and operational teams.
- Lead our first virtual DevOps team and be part of our DevOps Center of Excellence.
- Oversee delivery of DevOpsprojects involving a variety of technologies and ensure solutions align with long-term objectives.
- Innovate and optimize engineering processes and standards; help drive adoption throughout organization.
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of PnG's business, products, and IT application portfolio.
- Map, analyse and optimize value streams, with focus on keeping them as secure, short and effective as possible.
- Maintain and lead awareness of industry best practices and relevant technologies related to DevOps practices and implementations.
Skills, knowledge and previous experience:
- 5+ years of experience in DevOps, IT or Enterprise Operations.
- University degree or equivalent in Computer Science preferred.
- Significant experience in IaC, CI/CD.
- Significant experience designing, deploying and supporting production cloud environments in AWS.
- Experience in leading teams (Organisational teams/functions or Project teams).
- Windows Server and Linux Administration/System Management/Automation.
- Salt, Ansible, Terraform, Puppet, CI & Build & deploy technologies.
- Containerization experience (Docker, Kubernetes).
- Strong understanding of networking and infrastructure architecture.
- Understanding how integrity is a tenet of DevOps as the approach requires a cultural shift moving away from silo mentality.
- Experience in the online gambling sector is a +.
Personal skills, behaviour:
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Fostering a culture of trust among all participants in the overall DevOps/Technology/IT organisation.
- Eagerness to continue learning.
We are looking for team players that thrive in a dynamic environment. Moreover we believe you are an enthusiastic, humble and sociable person who will contribute to maintain the positive and stimulating atmosphere that characterizes Play‘n GO. We are offering you a challenging opportunity where you can develop both personally as well as professionally.
Applications should be sent through our career sitehttps://career.playngo.com/. Note that the position will be filled as soon as we find the right candidate.