- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Glorious Games Group
Glorious Games Group is a multi-product gaming company located in central Stockholm. After operating for more than 10 years under the name Stardoll, we have now evolved into producing multiple additional titles.
Innovative, Professional & Quality of Life
We believe that the most important thing when going to work is having fun, gaining new experiences and learning new things. We offer a work environment with a friendly atmosphere and great colleagues. Over the years we have learned a lot, but our hunger for knowledge and experience never stops, which is why we can offer a great chance to learn new things and grow as individuals.
We believe that working together is crucial for success. Challenges are always something we take on together and overcome. Quality of life is an important aspect of any work environment, so we strive to take care of our co-workers by supplying beneficial services, lunch walks and activities outside of work.
Digital Content Manager
As Digital Content Manager you are responsible for promoting the company brand and products, increasing profit through marketing initiatives as well as executing and reporting on the marketing campaigns within the marketing plan created in conjunction with the Head of Engagement and Head of Marketing & Sales.
It’s also important that you have a big interest for fashion and trends, as well as wanting to give the users an ultimate experience in the game. In your daily job you’ll look back at previous fashion collections to create a pattern of success as well as innovate new collections in order to find the most desirable collections for the users.
You will have a key role in managing the front end of our products, working closely with the engagement team. As well as communicating with and managing the designers illustrating for Stardoll.
As Digital Content Manager, you also coordinate the campaigns and making sure there is a well planned schedule of releases for our users throughout the year that meets the set revenue goals. You will be working closely with the Head of Marketing and Sales on the content and collections released in our products to meet these goals.
- Define a clear strategy with the Head of Engagement and Head of Marketing & Sales that will develop strong brand awareness, generate inbound traffic and cultivate the community participation
- Responsible for Open X and other marketing tools
- Increase quality traffic through cross-promotion within the company products
- Project management for marketing campaigns for content releases, partnerships, weekly contest and in-house campaigns
- Develop multiple lead generation projects and funnel into nurturing campaigns that result in the growth of our products.
- Deliver original and meaningful content that strengthens the company branding
- Work with the Head of Marketing & Sales to bring a consistent look and feel to our products
- Work with the Head of Marketing & Sales, Head of Engagement and Head of Design to meet deadlines and quality on all our products
- Creating and maintaining a social media presence for Glorious Games and our various markets for our products.
- Together with Head of Sales & Marketing plan and decide on collections, for the whole year, that will drive the sales and engagement for the company’s products.
- Build, live and finalize all content collections on the site
- Support design and engagement team with creating visuals for marketing campaigns
- Ensure that every collection going live meets the quality level that the Head of Marketing & Sales has set as a goal
- Research new partnerships along with Head of Marketing and Sales
- Leverage data and research to evaluate contents’ impact.
- Relevant work experience in marketing
- Documented experience with SEO Management
- Interest for fashion and trends
- Experience in mobile games is a plus
- Knowledge of our target audience and their behaviors
- Knowledge and experience using tools like Open X and Google Analytics.
- Experience in digital content and games market
- Documented experience with using the Adobe Programs
- A love for data and results
- Passion for fashion
- Agile, creative and experimental mind
- Team player
- Critical thinking
- Ability to put learnings into action
- Ability to see the whole picture while working on details
- Be able to look beyond one’s own taste since the taste in fashion amongst the users varies greatly
What we offer
- Be part of our innovative team with a start-up mindset and build the future of Glorious Games Group
- Possibilities for growth and development.
- International work environment
- Health care benefits
- Swedish pension program
This is a temporary position for one and a half years, covering for a maternity leave until November 2020 with possibility of extension and start date as early as possible. Please apply with your CV and cover letter no later than the 16th of June 2019.
Candidates will be interviewed throughout the application period and the position might be filled before application end date.