KRY is a digital healthcare service that connects patients with doctors, nurses and psychologists for online consultations. We want everyone to have great healthcare. We’re on a mission to build better and more accessible healthcare by moving consultations online and by providing a service that gives patients the best possible healthcare experience, no matter where they are.
As a key member of the copy and localisation team (which is part of the design team), you will be responsible for Swedish UX copy across KRY’s products. You will work in small cross-functional teams with designers, engineers and product people, and you will design, build and ship amazing product experiences - far better than anything else in healthcare today.
What you’ll do
As a UX writer, you will be expected to create clear, consistent, useful and engaging UX copy. The words you design are an important part of the user journey for our patients and the doctors, nurses and psychologists who work on our platform. You will be involved in the process of evolving our tone of voice and work closely with other stakeholders in the copy and localisation process. Your responsibilities will be to:
- Localise UX copy from English to Swedish.
- Ideate and create UX copy in English that can work across multiple markets.
- Collaborate with designers, user researchers, product managers and engineers to identify pain points for users and create great user experiences.
- Use data and research to evaluate and improve content, together with the rest of the design team.
- Continuously help to improve how we communicate in our products.
- Collaborate with writers in other parts of the organisation around best practice and tone of voice.
- Own the user journey in terms of Swedish UX copy to make sure that we are communicating to our clinicians and our patients in the right way.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Have several years of work experience where your focus has been to design words for digital products and/or services.
- Are a native Swedish-speaker with excellent writing and editing skills.
- Are also able to write English UX copy.
- Have experience from working with product development and design teams, preferably at a tech company or startup.
- Have a keen eye for details, and can connect these to the bigger picture.
This is your chance to work for a meaningful company that encourages personal development and celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
We offer a unique opportunity to gain a broad and deep understanding of Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude - there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us.
You are brave enough to set ambitious goals and then work passionately to reach them. You also believe that we will achieve greater things by working together than by working alone. At KRY we care about each other and the world around us. Expect to have fun and learn new things every day.
If you have any questions regarding jobs or our recruitment process, pleaseread our FAQ (https://career.kry.se/pages/faq?preview=true)or contact us [email protected]ase note that we do not accept any email applications due to GDPR.
Andra webbjobb i Stockholm
- Nyutexaminerad matematiker/statistiker
- Chas söker utvecklare inom DevOps
- Managementkonsulter sökes till Sveriges bästa arbetsgivare
- Chas söker Java-utvecklare som vill växa med oss!
- Vi på Chas söker UX-Designer med öga för detaljer och CSR!