- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
About the position
- You will be responsible for building the ‘client-side’ of our web applications.
• Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages
• Optimize applications for maximum speed
• Design mobile-based/responsive features
• Collaborate with back-end developers and designers to improve usability
• Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
• Create quality mockups and prototypes
• Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
Our roles requires a basic technical education, sometimes university level.
We require at least 3 years of relevant job experience for all roles, mostly more.
Required experience for this role:
• Proven work experience as a Front-end developer
• Hands on experience with markup languages
• Experience with cloud environement
• Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
• In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
• Understanding of layout aesthetics
• Knowledge of SEO principles
Working language: English
• Experience from AWS, JS frameworks, Angular
UCG/Radio Support is a consulting company based in Kista in northern Stockholm. Regardless placement you will be employed by UCG, with Swedish salary and benifits.
The Consultant roll
As a consultant you may be placed at different customers. UCG will assist with extra training when needed. As a consultant we need you to be flexible and to easily adapt to a new environment.