- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
At Semcon we are genuinely curious about people and their behaviour. Always considering the person who will use the products and services we develop in the end. We explore new opportunities to solve our customers’ problems, so that they can get a head start when transforming their products and services into excellent experiences of technology. Always trying to make the world a little bit better each day.
We are looking for Team Manager with drive and passion who wants to take a key role in building our business within connectivity and cloud technology.
Join us if you
Want to make difference. At Semcon, we work with the fragile birth of new ideas to all the nitty gritties that need to be designed, engineered and developed to make great product and service experiences come alive. A vast responsibility but also a unique possibility to make a difference in peoples’ lives. To guide our customers toward a more sustainable and human centric future.
Want to broaden your horizon with connected products. We work with challenging projects that really pushes the envelope, applying the latest technology to make a difference. We develop solutions including IoT, AI, automation and electrification that open up new possibilities for our customers.
Want to build a great software team. You will get the opportunity to build a team with all competencies needed to create cutting edge connectivity solutions. The team will work on challenging tasks within cloud technology and data visualization through web and apps.
Value great colleagues. We want to do great things. Together. Working with great colleagues who provide new ways of thinking, not necessarily always agreeing with you, but where we all value the same things: Balance in life, diversity, kindness, getting things done, learning fast, having fun and sharing our knowledge.
What you’ll do
- Recruit sharp talent to your team
- Develop our business within digitalization
- Design and develop connectivity solutions
- Keep an eye on the current trends within connectivity and cloud
- Continuously improve our way of working
- Develop your team members
- Having fun!
What you’ll bring
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Experience of cloud platforms (such as AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, IBM Cloud)
- Knowledge of microservice architectures and RESTful APIs
- Awareness of relevant technologies (such as Apigee, Kafka, Cassandra, Docker, Kubernetes)
- Understanding of the principles behind TDD
- Ability to identify business opportunities and build strong relationships with clients
- A way of installing good vibes into others
If you are interested in building a team and leading the way in developing excellent products and services based on connectivity and cloud solutions, apply below or contact Johan to learn more!
Johan Kristensson, Area Manager Software & Architecture
46 761 196 301