- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
About the position
* Use and build modern web tools to develop clean, efficient, and reusable code.
* Identify and address our software’s design, development, and performance bottlenecks.
* Invent new ways of solving company-wide technical information problems at scale.
* Collaborate with technical writers, data scientists, engineers and other stakeholders to build features.
* Actively participate in code and technical documentation reviews.
Our roles requires a basic technical education, sometimes university level.
We require at least 3 years of relevant job experience for all roles, mostly more.
Required experience for this role:
* You are experienced in fullstack web development
* Experience develop and evolving high quality web applications
* You should have knowledge of HTML, CSS, and JS frameworks
* You are a good communicator and an empathetic, attentive listener with the capability to anticipate the needs of partners and customers.
Working language: English
- Experience of React.js, Node.js
UCG/Radio Support is a consulting company based in Kista in northern Stockholm. Regardless placement you will be employed by UCG, with Swedish salary and benifits.
The Consultant roll
As a consultant you may be placed at different customers. UCG will assist with extra training when needed. As a consultant we need you to be flexible and to easily adapt to a new environment.