- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Marginalen Financial Services is looking for an experienced Software Test Engineer with a strong background in both manual and automated testing. You’ll be working with our scrum teams to ensure and increase the quality of the software with the most appropriate solutions (whether manual or automated). This is your opportunity to plug into a fast-paced, exciting start-up environment where you will be joining a team of talented developers. If FinTech gets you excited, Marginalen Financial Services wants you on board.
Specific duties included but not limited to:
· Working with scrum teams to manually test the software being developed
· Designing test cases for new features
· Regression testing existing functionality
· Converting manual test cases to automated tests
· Define and improve software quality control procedures
General Required Competencies:
· Excellent organization and prioritization abilities
· Detail oriented
· Ability to communicate technical information clearly and concisely
· Desire to stay up-to-date on current rapidly changing technologies
· Testing tools/frameworks
· Cross browser/device testing
· Testing web application and RESTful, WCF, Web APIs
· CI/CD: Azure DevOps
· Distributed version control systems: Git, VSTS
· Experience with Agile methods and short release cycles (2-3 weeks)
· Cloud services experience with Azure
Our mission is to develop tomorrow's financial services in order to ease the administrative burden of companies, consumers and authorities. We are a company with big visions which have turned out in services like Hygglig Checkout.
Marginalen Financial Services AB has eight employees and is part of Marginalen Group, founded in the 1990s, with approximately 700 employees in Sweden, Lithuania, and Latvia. Marginalen Bank, a relatively new bank on the Swedish market, is also part of the group. We are located in a wonderful, newly refurbished buildning at Adolf Fredriks kyrkogata in central Stockholm.