- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
AddSecure is a leading European player within secure critical communications. We provide over 50,000 customers and partners around Europe with secure communication solutions within monitored alarms and critical IoT communications. In total, we have delivered close to 400,000 connections and one million units. AddSecure offers solutions in the following segment; Smart Alarms, Smart Rescue, Smart Grids and Smart Transport. Our solutions - which help save lives, protect property and secure vital societal functions - are flexible, easy to install and help increase our customers' competitiveness. The company founded in the early 1970s today employs around 300 staff. AddSecure has its headquarters in Sweden and regional offices as well as a network of distributors around Europe. AddSecure is owned by Abry Partners, an American private equity fund founded in 1989 and headquartered in Boston, USA. For more information, visit http://www.addsecure.com
Senior Software Engineer .NET & Angular
In our offerings to critical services related to Alarms, Safety & Rescue, Utility Grid management & IoT/Smart Buildings, notification, reporting and analysis is key. To support this, we have a development team focused on creating value added services with a strong focus on customer interaction, leveraging web & mobile apps. Dealing with large volumes of data and intelligently processing it, providing timely information to the relevant people, in the appropriate manner is essential.
To drive the continued evolution of our VAS offerings, we are now looking for an experienced software engineer to work in our growing team in Telefonplan, Stockholm. The successful candidate will have a proven history of software development at a senior level, with extensive experience in .NET development and working with Angular in the development of rich web applications.
AddSecure works in an agile development environment, and the successful candidate will be a key person in this team, ideally taking on a leading role in this regard.
With the continued growth of AddSecure, we are moving more and more into new areas such as IoT, smart building services and enhanced analytics and AI, and the opportunity to be involved and influence this evolution from a technical perspective will be there, looking at the latest technologies, tools & approaches to software & future solution development.
The role as Senior Software Engineer in our Value-Added Services (VAS) team is to bring your software development experience to the VAS products development. This will involve being involved in overall architecture, design, implementation, working both with our team in Stockholm, and teams elsewhere in Europe.
The VAS solutions today are built on .NET technologies, so experience in this regard is key, for server, web & app offerings.
Competence and experience in the following core technologies is key:
• Microsoft .NET
• .NET Framework
• .NET Core
• .NET Standard
• Angular 7
AddSecure R&D uses Microsoft TFS (Azure DevOps) for managing the development process, from requirements documentation, through scrum execution to testing, and of course source control. Experience in this tool is a definite advantage.
Having worked with Microsoft SQL Server and MongoDB are also valuable, and a general openness to working with new tools and technologies which we start using.
The primary focus of the role in the short-to-medium term is the development of the next generation of AddView – an enhanced reporting system, with web and mobile application interfaces. Incorporating back-end infrastructure it allows users to get visibility on received alarm & events, view history, receive notifications etc...
On a daily basis, the role will involve being a leading member of the scrum team, working with team members in Stockholm, Göteborg and in the UK (Reading & Newcastle). Typical Scrum process is followed, with daily stand-ups and 2-week sprints.
As a senior member of the team, you will be expected to mentor and support junior team members, and are encouraged to bring your experience to the team & company.
At AddSecure, our people are our greatest asset. We work in a culture where openness, creativity and innovation is encouraged. We are continually striving to have an environment where our employees want to be, work, perform and grow.
Who you are
• Senior Software Engineer with 5+ years relevant experience
• Broad experience in .NET development, in terms of backend & UI development
• Web application development experienced, specifically around the Angular Framework
• Master or Bachelor of Science/Engineering or similar education within Computer Science or Software Engineering
• Very good understanding of software architecture, API development specifically using .NET & Angular
• Experience in Scrum Agile way of working
• Fluent written and verbal English
• Ability to work in international, cross-culture distributed environment
• Enjoy software development and be interested in driving new innovations continually looking at how we can improve – with new tools, processes & technologies.
• Be willing and eager to take on new responsibilities & have a clear interest to develop within AddSecure
• Experience in working in Open Source Developments
• Experience in DevOps and automated testing
• Docker & container environments
For more information or if any questions about the position or the process, please contact Mathias Brorell: 070-270 28 96 or [email protected]. Please note that we do not accept applications through e-mail, due to GDPR. We will continuously review applications and interview, don’t wait with your application!
Andra webbjobb i Stockholm
- .NET utvecklare som vill skapa e-handelslösningar
- Frontend utvecklare till Apoteket AB!
- C++/C# programmerare till kunder i Uppsala och norra Stockholm
- ASIC/FPGA-stjärnor inom verifiering och test
- Söker dig med erfarenhet från iGaming branschen