- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are looking for several C ++ developers to in-house team!
As a consultant at Randstad Technologies, you have fantastic career opportunities. As a developer you will be part of our Software area with a consulting manager who himself is a developer, who can coach and guide you in your assignments. We offer you a stable permanent contract with good development opportunities. We work with both large and small customers in many different industries, which means that we can offer our consultants exciting and varied assignments at different locations in Stockholm.
About the assignment:
You will be part of a Scrum team of 8 people working with Radio software. You will be involved in developing in all parts, from feasibility studies, implementation to testing and delivery. Apart from other developers there will be testers and a system designer/architect in the team. You will be developing Radio systems in an embedded real-time Linux environment. You will be working from our client’s office in Kista.
We are looking for you who have at least 2 years of experience as a C ++ developer. You are curious about new technology and would like to be part of a team where you work together to reach deadlines and results to one of the world's largest and most famous telecom companies.
• Experience from C++ and Matlab in an embedded real-time environment in a Linux based environment.
• Good knowledge of software architecture and design in highly threaded software.
• Good radio access knowledge, including radio functionality, algorithms and protocols.
• Experience in version handling system, i.e. GIT.
• Competence within standard HW components and HW interfaces (e.g. JESD, SPI, GPIO)
• Knowledge about Agile/Lean/SCRUM/KANBAN ways of working
• An self-driven and proactive approach
• Excellent communication skills
• Good documentation skills
• Fluent in English
As a person, it is important that you are a team player and enjoy working in teams. You need to be self-sufficient and think that it is fun to take for yourself and familiarize yourself with new exciting technology. You should be used to documenting.
We look forward to receiving your application. Deadline for your application is on the 12th of June.
If you have any questions about the service, please contact [email protected] [ mailto:[email protected] ] or [email protected] [ mailto:[email protected] ]
Employer: Randstad Technologies
About Randstad Technologies
Randstad technologies is a recruitment and consulting company that offers a varied career as an IT consultant. Our ambition is to be the best employer in the market. With us you have the opportunity to develop your skills and build your CV through various assignments with our customers, while you get support and guidance from your consultant manager. In addition, we offer, among other things, web-based IT training and competence-building seminars. Of course, we also have collective agreements and benefits such as insurance, wellness allowance, occupational health care and a discount on training cards. Welcome to us for a varied and secure career as an IT consultant.