- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Are you Transmode's new Test Engineer?
Transmode's Verification and Validation department is looking for an experienced Test Engineer. We are looking for someone with a broad system perspective and a passion for technology.
Transmode's products are based on DWDM technology for optical transport at speeds of between 100Mb/s and 100Gb/s. At Transmode you will work in an interesting, successful telecommunications company with cutting edge technologies and an organization with an open and friendly climate.
The verification department is working in cross-functional, agile teams in close collaboration with the rest of the development department. Our work includes everything from product concept to finished product - a process that spans the entire development chain.
As a system tester, you will be responsible for ensuring the quality of Transmode's products before the new features and additions are released to end users. This mean that you will work with most of the company's portfolio which leads to a quick and good overall system understanding.
As an engineer at Transmode Verification & Validation you will:
- Perform tests
- Write test specifications
- Debug along with hardware and software engineers
- Review requirements, industry standards and manuals
- Write scripts for automated testing (e.g. in Python)
- Verify compliance to telecom standards (ITU, MEF, IETF, IEEE, TNF)
- Verify the graphical user interface
- Work with protocols such as SDH, Ethernet, OTN
Desired skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree of Technology or equivalent education
- (8+ years) experience within testing, both software and hardware
- Telecom industry experience
- Knowledge of telecom protocols
- Experience from developing and introducing new testing methods
- Proven experience with both automated and manual testing
- Agile way of working
- Flexible, innovative and driven
- Structured and thorough
- English, written and spoken
- Knowledge in software development (C++, C in UNIX, Linux)
Transmode is a global provider of packet-optical networking solutions that enable fixed line and mobile network operators to cost effectively address the capacity needs created by the rapid growth in video and data traffic. Transmode's solutions are designed to increase the capacity, flexibility and functionality of metro and regional networks and are based on Wavelength Division Multiplexing (WDM) and transport technologies such as Ethernet. Transmode is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden and is listed on the NASDAQ OMX Stockholm Exchange (TRMO). Since 2000 the company has installed more than 45,000 systems for over 550 fixed and mobile network operators, service providers, large enterprises and public institutions in over 50 countries across the globe.
For additional information about Transmode, please visit http://www.transmode.com.