- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Innovation is the most commonly mentioned word when customers are asked what they associate with Teleopti. We’re proud, but we can do more. Teleopti invests a lot in product development, andResearch & Development is the biggest department within Teleopti with more than 50 passionate colleagues.
Striving towards continuous delivery, we deliver new features to our customers every week. This is possible thanks to many years of test-driven development. With each push of new code, thousands of tests are run automatically. Our build and release infrastructure ensures that what developers push can be released the same day. Teleopti is now on the lookout for yet another star - a Web Developer, who wants to work with colleagues and customers from all over the world.
At Teleopti you come face to face with world-class agile development. As a developer at Teleopti R&D you work with the latest technologies. We use a lot of open source software and we encourage you to be a part of the development community.
The position is located at our office in central Gävle. There are also R&D offices in Stockholm, Strängnäs and in Shenzhen, China.
What you’ll do
As a Web Developer, you will play an important role as we take the step from Windows applications to web applications in the cloud. To build our high-quality web applications, our teams work together, often doing pair or mob programming. You will be surrounded by peers who trust each other and encourage you to try without the fear of failing.
The development teams work closely with the product owners and customers to turn their ideas and requirements into top-class applications. We want you to drive and take initiatives to always improve Teleopti’s products and processes.
Your days will be filled with
- Pair or mob programming with your team
- Discussing the impact map with the product owner, to understand the value we want to deliver to our customers
- Continue to enhance our cloud understanding and technology
- Trying out new tools, frameworks and techniques, e.g. machine learning or serverless architecture
- Continuously improving the way we work with the help of the team’s Agile Coach
Who you are
- You are not afraid to try out new tools and frameworks
- You believe in test-driven development
- You thrive working in a team where everyone’s opinion is valued
- You enjoy keeping up to date with the latest trends
- You are fluent in English (Swedish is not a requirement)
Experience from developing complex web solutions is advantageous.
Teleopti was founded in Stockholm in 1992, and is still a privately-owned company, which has grown organically while making a net profit. Nine out of ten of our customers recommend us.
At Teleopti we see no boundaries when it comes to diversity at our offices. Diversity enriches our organization and our customer relations. We are also proud that the people who matter the most appreciate our closeness. Every year we are rated highly in the Great Place to Work rankings
We build our business with the support of dedicated colleagues and managers, in short, a workplace in which help and trust each other. We call thisTeleoptimism, and it is embodied by our values:Speed, Professionalism, Commitmentand Closeness. Are you also someone who prefers to say yes rather than no? Then you might be a Teleoptimist.
We are curious to meet you and excited to tell you more about who we are and what we do. Welcome to send us your application!
For additional information contact Kalle Gustafsson, R&D Manager Gävle office, at [email protected]
Cloud, Azure, .Net, c#, Agile, Kanban, Teams, Micro services, TDD, Pair- and mob programming, Kubernetes, Open source