We are now recruiting a Cloud Specialist for one of our customers. You will be working from the customers offices in Stockholm. Within our team, we are around 10 international and highly skilled developers who share a passion for software development.
We are working cross-functionally and methodologies. Currently, we are working with some exciting projects such for our customers both on site and remotely. You will be a part of a team working closely together with our customers who are some of the biggest and/or fastest growing organizations in the Nordics.
Would you like to work with digital services that are used by millions of users every day in the Nordic countries? Would you like to work with modern cloud environments like AWS and Azure?
Our cloud team is responsible for the maintenance and operations of the IT-systems and platforms for our customers. In most cases the software and systems running on the platform is developed by us and we can therefore take the full responsibility for the quality and service level.
We are forerunners in using the most modern cloud infrastructure and automation tools. We see that fully automated testing, installation, integration and maintenance is the best way to guarantee quality and service for our customers. We build, monitor and operate systems that run 24/7 without the need of us working all day round.
- Error debugging, root cause analysis, handling service requests
- Consultation and support to the development teams of Solita and Solita’s customers
- Working with modern cloud-infrastructure (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, VMWare Vsphere)
- Ensuring the security of the services
- Implementing monitoring solutions
- Test automation
- Automating reporting
- Learning new technologies and training team members
- Close co-operation with our customers
Here is the technology stack that we are using: AWS tools, Azure tools, Ansible, Logstash, Docker, Python, CentOS, Sensu, Git, Graylog, InfluxDB,Jenkins, Tomcat, Jetty, JVM, Clojure, Ruby, Nginx, PostgreSQL, MariaDB,Grafana, Powershell, Windows Server, VirtualBox, ElasticSearch, Kibana, Bash, Ubuntu and Red Hat Linux.
The list is long but it is not an obstacle if you don’t have thorough experience in all of these but similar technologies and are ready to learn. It is important to understand software development and you can build tools and processes that support it.
Good English skills are a must. Swedish is a plus.
What we offer
- Modern offices in Stockholm and Helsingborg with the possibility to work remotely. Observer that depending on the customer project you can be asked to work from their offices within Sweden and the Nordics.
- A flexible way of work - have a lunch workout without having to rush back, leave/pick up the kids from school? This is no problem if you make sure your team is happy and you deliver your work
- A generous health and benefits package with wellness grant, ”give me a break”-days, employee events, yearly company events, free breakfast every Friday, attractive bonus system.
- Influence in what joint activities are being conducted, for example: ping pong table, massage chairs, gaming consoles etc.
- Development programs to deepen your knowledge and broaden the competence you would like to expand on.
Does it sound interesting? Come join us or share it with a friend! Just use the “Apply” button and submit your application!
If you have any questions or want to know more, do not hesitate to contact Henrik Ekberg for questions about the company or the position at 070 338 20 15 or [email protected].