- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Are you a Jr. frontend developer with passion for design ready for the next step in your career? Then you should become one of us! We have exciting projects where you’ll be able to also focus on your own development.
SVEA was recently nominated as one of the top green tech companies in Europe by Forbes. IoT (internet of things) is a big part of SVEA's core business. SVEA Solar is mainly focused on installing good looking solar which comes with our slick App, but we also install car chargers and batteries as add-on's and provide green electricity agreements (elvatal). That way Swedes can come to us for all their energy needs! We are the first company in Scandinavia (and maybe Europe) to do this.
Our app is core to all of the product we offer and is the stickiest part of our brand. We launch our beta version February 2019 and have now begun to work on version 2.
Our product roadmap includes mobile app for SVEA Energy. You will work with technical implementations for all functions including: building the front end architecture and migration from salesforce to AWS with react.js and re-coding our website from Wordpress to react.
As a candidate for this role we require you to have:
• A strong passion for coding and UI/UX
• The ability to learn quickly and work hard
• Some experience with design and UI/UX
• Self-motivation and drive for getting things done.
• Curious and able to learn new languages and technologies.
• Is fluent in English in speech and writing.
As a candidate for this role we’d prefer you to have:
• Experience with Sketch, Figma or Adobe XD.
• Good knowledge in Swedish in speech and writing.
What you will do:
• Re-coding our website from Wordpress to HTML, CSS and React.
• Create mockups and act as a designer and front end developer.
• Have fun at work and contribute to a product that solves a problem.
• Be a part of many exiting projects to come.
• You will work in a friendly, informal environment that supports your individual growth.
We are happy to offer:
• Flexible working time.
• A dynamic and agile working environment.
• Competitive salary.
• 6 weeks of vacation.
• Office in central Stockholm