Become a part of the industry of the future - join in and develop our 3D printers!
We are seeking out a tech-savvy software engineer or coder to join our team of developers.
Arcam, a GE Additive company, is an innovative partner for manufacturing in the orthopedic implant and aerospace industries, where we deliver customer value through our competence and solution orientation. Since the birth of Arcam, our vision has remained the same: to revolutionize the art of manufacturing complex parts. Featuring some of the most advanced additive technologies available, machines from Arcam enable customers to grow products quickly and precisely.
You will join a team of developers and get to work cross functional with other exciting disciplines within R&D such as mechanics, electronics and process development. The team consists of ambitious, problem-solving and competent developers who constantly improve and develop innovative technology together.
We offer a cooperative, spontaneous and agile environment where you will have great opportunities to participate and influence the end product.
• Working cooperatively with advanced system development in Microsoft.Net C # environment
• Dealing with any and all software or technical issues
• Cross functional cooperation within R&D
• Coach colleagues and share knowledge
• Competitive salary & benefits
• R&D environment with cutting edge technology
• The chance to see and influence the end product
• Swedish Management culture
• Free parking
• Experienced software developer with minimum 5 years of advanced software engineering
• Knowledge in modern programming language Microsoft.Net C # environment
• Comfortable and experience of working with Agile methods
• Work experience in Visual Studio C#, Git, Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket Server, Bamboo is a plus
• Innovative, creative and quality conscious
• Team player and open minded
Do you want to know more? In this recruitment Arcam collaborate with Sigma Recruit. If you would like to know more, contact the responsible recruitment consultant Mikaela Jahreskog, [email protected], +46 70 2487241. Welcome with your application on http://www.sigmarecruit.se/jobb. Selections and interviews will be held continuously, please apply as soon as possible.