What we do?
We develop a PaaS platform based on the latest technology for test and production environments for one of our key customers in the Telecom industry. The purpose is to create a microservice environment for rapid development and deployment where our customers application developers can utilize all functionality we buildinto the platform. We buildMicroservices, such as security, authentication, authorization, databases, storage etc.
We build everything with the intention of self-healing, always up, autoscaling and state-less.
As development languages, we use React for UI, Java or Go for business logic and back-end services.
We are looking for you who have a couple of years of experience in back-end development, preferably with experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Good knowledge in some development language.If you have previous working experience in Go its a huge plus!
- A willingness to become an awesome Go developer
- Previous experience in developing microservices
- Experience from previous development projects within/towards a cloud service
- Jira & Confluence
To fit the team and the role, we believe you are:
- A great problem solver and ability to deal with technical challenges
- A team player that contributes to a good atmosphere and, knowledge sharing and work environment.
- Someone who wants to work with modern technologies and strive for new learnings
- Want to have influence over technology choices and architecture
You will work with a modern technology stack including Openstack, Kubernetes, and Docker.
Fluent English in spoken and written terms are a requirement along withmandatory background control.
The role is located in either Stockholm or Linköping.
The team consists of about 25 people distributed between Developers and DevOps. We work in cross-functional teams where you will participate in the entire development process, from being part of specificationrequirements to architecture and implementation. The team has an agile ways of working with Scrum and partial kanban.
ELITS can offer you a varied job as a consultant. We have interesting, long-term assignments where you can develop and work close to colleagues who share your passion for technology and to deliver Another Kind of IT.
As a ELITS employee, you will receive a range of benefits such as the opportunity for profit sharing, partnership, healthcare and massage grants, private health insurance, private pension advicing and an individual development plan.
The selection process is ongoing, so submit your application today!
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the way that suits you best, chat, email or phone! [email protected] or 0733-590 205.