- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
ALTEN Stockholm is growing rapidly within our IT division. For our consultants it means that you will have opportunities to grow with us and also to influence in what directions we are expanding. Your development is our most important focus. Personal qualities that we value are the ability to act professionally as a consultant and to understand the client’s goals and values. These include; someone who is positive, creative, outgoing and driven, able to create and maintain long lasting relationships with our customers, thrilled by problem solving and able to use creativity and hard work to find new solutions.
For one of our clients within Telecom we are now looking for a PHP developer who wants to take their e-commerce platform into the next generation!
As a PHP Backend Developer you will be using the Magento 2 framework. You will be working in a cross functional scrum team where you will optimize the journey for their customer. They are currently breaking up the monolith and moving towards a headless e-commerce solution. In this role you will collaborate closely with other teams when needed. 80% of your role will focus on development and 20% with demo and retro refinement.
Your responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement new business requirements
- Maintaining and improving our e-commerce platform
- Work in a cross functional team with members that have differen skill sets
- Connect Magento to our internal API’s
You will work in a fast-paced, dynamic and forward-thinking environment. As a Magento developer you are also a part of a chapter, composed of 20 other Magento developers, meeting on a weekly basis to share knowledge and exchange thoughts and ideas.
We are looking for a person with a background in PHP and object oriented development, with analytical skills who has the ability to prioritize, plan and take ownership of their work. You are comfortable working under tight deadlines and have the ability to work independently as well as collaborate effectively with others.
Formal qualifications include:
- 3+ years’ experience working as a PHP developer
- Documented experience working with GIT
- Experience working with e-commerce in a web environment
Send an application if it sounds interesting!
For questions contact hiring manager: [email protected].